What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Incorrect

Coach
Moeroa confirmed 2yr deal with....Waratahs. Wants to win bledisloe cup next yr..that's where i stopped reading...
Courtesy of paywall DT article...in a rush so couldn't be bothered posting the link
Good luck to him. Never really hit the heights we thought he would. Biggest question mark is how much longevity he has in either code given his concussion history. He needs to be handled very carefully IMO.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well nobody cared about Craig Wing being paraded in press conferences when he switched from Souths to the Chooks and back again. Why should they care about this?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Tep will probably be a Yawnion superstar, good luck to him but he never lived up to his early promise. This new ruthless streak from the Eels is very exciting!!

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
I’m personally glad to see the back of Tep. Wish him nothing but the best but he’s not improved at all in recent seasons. You could argue he’s actually gone backwards. Looking forward to seeing who we go after to replace him and Mau.

Tooooks

Bench
Someone (maybe Pou?) posted a highlights video of Tep from his first season or two. It's amazing to see how far backwards he's gone. It's a real shame.

I reckon he'll go well in Rugby and will make the Wallabies within two years. Having spoken with someone who knows him, he sounds like a really nice bloke so I wish him well.

IFR33K

Coach
I’m personally glad to see the back of Tep. Wish him nothing but the best but he’s not improved at all in recent seasons. You could argue he’s actually gone backwards. Looking forward to seeing who we go after to replace him and Mau.

Have to agree with this. Watched some highlights from his debut season and the guy was a machine. Shame he hasn’t kicked on.

Avenger

Immortal
Well nobody cared about Craig Wing being paraded in press conferences when he switched from Souths to the Chooks and back again. Why should they care about this?
Nobody cared when Daly Messenger was paraded with the NSWRL when he defected from union either.