What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs. CAM

Generalzod

Immortal
Well it appears that that Melbourne Storm will be in their 4th Grand Final in a row, I hope the NRL are ok with this...cause every team in the comp is on the same level playing field right...never ever have I seen a team given so many leg ups so we can have Rugby League flourishing in Melbourne

Last edited:

1990 sharkie

Juniors
Not sure anymore. I’d like to agree, but I just don’t know. We’re nearing towards the end of the season and we’re still making the same mistakes as we were in round 1. It’s so f**ken frustrating.

Mate it's been the same errors for 3 years now. Under flanno after the premiership was the same shit. People said it was arrogance and we can switch it on.
Truth is that's how we play and we will never be a threat like this. We the passes stick and good luck goes our way , we look good for 15 mins.
Can't be maintained for 80mins every week

I feel like they're all burnt out. Training must be an issue, might explain all the hamstring issues this year

Sharkman

Juniors
Very happy I didn't watch the game.
Yeah me too. Went out for dinner, ignored the desire for even a score check.

Great meal, great company and a cursory score check on the way home meant I didn’t regret investing anything, seems depressing reading match thread.

Hope we’re better next week for the Sharkcast party though.

shadowboxer

First Grade
15 odd pages of pain.....feel for you people(s)
I normally get a good laugh at the banter of the game day thread, but this is pretty sad.
I was similar to you Sharkman, but hadn't even checked the score and no one out and about last night even mentioned the game, and I sipping locally...such is their plight at the moment.
Unfortunately, we have been up against it all season since they punted Flanno, but I stand by and give them kudos for showing something early on. The last month has been bloody awful but hey, so be the sharks.
Morris needs support really, I don't agree "bring back flanno" - as a player manager he was decent, but you don't turn old players young, a lot of the rot is from him.
Onto next week - chin up lads

Generalzod

Immortal
One of the reasons why I felt a boycott coming on and didn’t watch the match these clowns on fox where making Cam out to be be some messiah a person who discovered a cure for Cancer all he does he plays football and gets paid well for it..
Ask Vonnie...

One of the reasons why I felt a boycott coming on and didn’t watch the match these clowns on fox where making Cam out to be be some messiah a person who discovered a cure for Cancer all he does he plays football and gets paid well for it..

It appears that the love for Smith is far from universal. I was watching the game at the local pub last night, sitting next to me was a lifelong Parramatta supporter, several times he said that Smith was a very dirty player, he also expressed a very low view of Slater, said he was a cheat and a liar.

Quigs

Immortal
Soup you only hate tunnels because you are that short you can't make one yourself.

Small man syndrome I guess.