What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd17: Non Parra matches

strider

Post Whore
What i did catch on the radio in the car was Bellamy saying cam's wife was the greatest security guard, no one gets near cam ... sounded odd lol

hybrideel

Bench
They did try and credit him for whatever happened. Wow he got 16 points in his 400th game. My 9 year old could have kicked at least 7 of those goals

TheParraboy

Staff member
I missed the festivities ... was it all it was cracked up to be?

I watched the doco / special afterwards

I switched off when Cam was talking about the cheating premierships , literally it was like this

“I was there. It was real. The other players and me have memories and celebrations that they can’t take way from us”

Gronk

Staff member
I watched the doco / special afterwards

I switched off when Cam was talking about the cheating premierships , literally it was like this

“I was there. It was real. The other players and me have memories and celebrations that they can’t take way from us”

I don’t get the denial aspect of Cam & Co. They had a stacked team, assembled with no salary cap. Sure they won the comp and it was real. Are the Lance Armstrong Tours, Ben Johnston gold medals all legit too ?

Bandwagon

Staff member
It's what shits me the most about those merkins, they have never accepted the great advantage that cheating gave them in "winning" those grand finals, nor have they ever conceded that it literally robbed the other clubs involved, their players and their fans of something that would have been quite special.

Despite the fact the 40-0 drubbing by Manly with Smith absent shows so succinctly how much of an advantage that was.

There's no f**king way I'll ever accept that the players were completely unknowing and blameless in that. If the merkins didn't know, they surely would have had their suspicions yet remained at best wilfully ignorant

Gronk

Staff member
It's what shits me the most about those merkins, they have never accepted the great advantage that cheating gave them in "winning" those grand finals, nor have they ever conceded that it literally robbed the other clubs involved, their players and their fans of something that would have been quite special.

Despite the fact the 40-0 drubbing by Manly with Smith absent shows so succinctly how much of an advantage that was.

There's no f**king way I'll ever accept that the players were completely unknowing and blameless in that. If the merkins didn't know, they surely would have had their suspicions yet remained at best wilfully ignorant
IIRC Camillions managed his own affairs and signed two contracts.

C4B359BC-26CB-4583-BB8B-6F0F25A305DB.jpeg

9BD64F72-26C1-43AD-B779-D00A2AC39417.jpeg

strider

Post Whore
The Storm always do my head in .... you cant deny Bellamy is a lunatic, but he clearly gets results and turns nuffies into good players ..... i am always expecting them to drop down the ladder but they just arent

And even Cam ... to miss only 17 games through injury, on the way to 400 first grade games plus 100 rep games is almost unhuman - merkins get major injuries constantly these days

BUT then there is the complete and utter f**ked up merkinness of that shit stain of a club ... they encompass pretty much everything that has been shit about NRL in the last 2 decades

Gronk

Staff member
The Storm always do my head in .... you cant deny Bellamy is a lunatic, but he clearly gets results and turns nuffies into good players ..... i am always expecting them to drop down the ladder but they just arent

And even Cam ... to miss only 17 games through injury, on the way to 400 first grade games plus 100 rep games is almost unhuman - merkins get major injuries constantly these days

BUT then there is the complete and utter f**ked up merkinness of that shit stain of a club ... they encompass pretty much everything that has been shit about NRL in the last 2 decades

Yes true fact is that whilst they are talking about 400 FG games, he’s topped 500 including rep games. The guy is superhuman simply because of his durability alone.

In contrast Benji has had 5 shoulder reconstructions in his career. I don’t recall Smith ever being out for an extended period.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The Roosters getting starved of possession but only down by 6 at half time. With their small pack they have quality scrambling defence.

84 Baby

Referee
f**k hopefully Drags find some form in next couple of weeks. Don’t want us to play them into form

Latest posts