What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will you be on the Day Cameron Smith plays his 400th NRL Game?

gerg

Juniors
I saw his shiny boots on the Morning show today. I wonder if he'll raise some money for the 'rise for Alex' fund by auctioning them?

King hit

Coach
With all the wank over smiths 400th let’s all raise a glass and salute another member of the 400 club. A man with 477 first grade games with 238 tries a veteran of NSW and Australia and a bloody champion of a bloke respected by all supporters in the game

The great Steve Menzies I salute you

moffla

Bench
With all the wank over smiths 400th let’s all raise a glass and salute another member of the 400 club. A man with 477 first grade games with 238 tries a veteran of NSW and Australia and a bloody champion of a bloke respected by all supporters in the game

The great Steve Menzies I salute you
Did you just call super league first grade?

Sphagnum

Coach
You just knew it was going to give You the squirts so the best course of action was to steer clear.

ram raid

Bench
Have the Jizz levels subsided yet???

It wasn't even that bad TBH. I seem to remember Thurston's last game being more effusive. Perhaps the reality of it couldn't live up to what I was imagining.

In all seriousness, Cam Smith is a freak.IMO he is comfortably the GOAT now. When you take into account what he does on both sides of the ball, goal-kicking, captaining, game-management, he's pretty much a whole team unto himself. And he's played 400 games, plus a a separate story of rep heroics. He's not the worst person in the world. Yes he's an artist at the wrestle. But rugby league has always been about wrestling. The Storm were just the first to realise it and professionalise it. He gets flack for talking to the refs in a calm and measured way instead of frothing in their faces like a triggered troglodyte. I don't get that.