What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mayhem v Renegades

deluded pom?

Coach
Your link worked but all it is is the match logo for thirty odd minutes then a brief shot of what looks like trainers putting cones out then back to the match logo then with about ten minutes left it looks like TM come out for a practise. Did LR bail?

Deeecoreturns

Juniors
Your link worked but all it is is the match logo for thirty odd minutes then a brief shot of what looks like trainers putting cones out then back to the match logo then with about ten minutes left it looks like TM come out for a practise. Did LR bail?

Nah although I was out last night so I haven't watched it yet. We usually start the stream 40 minutes early to iron out any sound or video kinks. I don't even know the final score tbh, last I heard it was about 60-6

Ballgame59

Juniors
Nah although I was out last night so I haven't watched it yet. We usually start the stream 40 minutes early to iron out any sound or video kinks. I don't even know the final score tbh, last I heard it was about 60-6

I left at 56-4. Lakeland had a decent group there for the derby. Hoping that Jordan will be fine but it didn't look good.

EDIT: I just now has a look at the stream and there doesn't appear to be any game footage at all. Sorry about that fellas.

Deeecoreturns

Juniors
I left at 56-4. Lakeland had a decent group there for the derby. Hoping that Jordan will be fine but it didn't look good.

EDIT: I just now has a look at the stream and there doesn't appear to be any game footage at all. Sorry about that fellas.

Ill see what I can find out, been out of the loop for a day or so

Deeecoreturns

Juniors
Just to follow up on your point Jordan has broken his wrist and won't play again this year, he doesn't need surgery but will be in a cast for a couple of months. Gutting to lose him after he's scored 6 in 2 1/2 games but unfortunately that's the nature of the sport we're in

Ballgame59

Juniors
Just to follow up on your point Jordan has broken his wrist and won't play again this year, he doesn't need surgery but will be in a cast for a couple of months. Gutting to lose him after he's scored 6 in 2 1/2 games but unfortunately that's the nature of the sport we're in

Yeah, we knew it wasn't good. He's exciting to watch and we wish him well. Thanks for the update.

Latest posts