What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Broncos

Meth

Staff member
I only saw the last 30 mins so will hold off until I have caught up

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
3 RTS (300+ metres, huge)
2 Nikorima (massive game, would’ve been 3 if he had nailed a field goal
1 Blair (best game he’s ever played for us)

Ken would’ve been in the points if he hadn’t gone off injured, was noticeable how much we lost momentum when he went off. Had Jazz for a minus but got rid of it when I saw his work rate, he must’ve been out on his feet.

Last edited:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Agree with the above.

RTS - 3
Kodi - 2
Blair - 1

Seriously, how the f**k do we get that out of Blair every week? Or even every third week I'd settle for.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I have a bit of sympathy for Tevaga on that last knock on. We were in that position because he just got smacked in the head by TPJ.

Too involved for his own good because I'm not sure he should have been getting involved in that set. May have been a bit dusty still.

Iafeta

Referee
3 Roger
2 Kodi
1 Adam Blair. He was into everything. His best game easily as a Warrior.

Hawks

Juniors
3 RTS
Now this is where it gets difficult. Or left side was awesome causing so many problems for the broncs so ive got to pick the 2 i thought were the best from kodi blair hiku and ken. So ive gone
2 Blair
1 Hiku
Ken was typical Ken strong as always and i would have given Kodi points but his field goal attempts persuaded me. Im sure he trains and trains for those situations and if you want to be a top half you nail those.

Benek

Juniors
3 RTS
2 Nikorima’s first half
1 Blair

Hon: Ken, Hiku.

-1 Jazz. Yes he did a lot of work. But I believe we’re a better team when he’s not on the field. Has a bonehead error every single game and this one probably cost us a win. Every run goes 2m and then gets pushed backwards. I really dislike this guy. More rocks than diamonds.

vvvrulz

Coach
3. RTS
2. Blair - starting to remind me of Bodene, only occasionally dips into his full tank
1. Tevaga - just rewarding that sheer effort

Kodi desperately needed that clutch play

Big Marn

Juniors
3 RTS
2 Nikorima’s first half
1 Blair

Hon: Ken, Hiku.

-1 Jazz. Yes he did a lot of work. But I believe we’re a better team when he’s not on the field. Has a bonehead error every single game and this one probably cost us a win. Every run goes 2m and then gets pushed backwards. I really dislike this guy. More rocks than diamonds.
Unfortunately Supercoach Kearney said Jazz was "outstanding". Obviously playing for a new deal. See if the effort drops when Warriors management capitulates. I also dislike Jazz. Tries hard but not a good fit for the team. This team will never win a comp if it continues to build a team ill equipped to cope with playoff football. We should be throwing money at someone like Josh Maguire. Big guy, big motor.

Blair

Coach
Who was our last field-goal nail? I recall Stacey having a shocker in a 12-11 loss to the Dragons in '09, but he also won us a final v Canberra in '03 (17-16).

Big Marn

Juniors
best game ive seen recently was canberra away last year. last few mins of the game, we marched down the field twice and nailed 2 field goals to level and then win the game before golden point.

Iafeta

Referee
Unfortunately Supercoach Kearney said Jazz was "outstanding". Obviously playing for a new deal. See if the effort drops when Warriors management capitulates. I also dislike Jazz. Tries hard but not a good fit for the team. This team will never win a comp if it continues to build a team ill equipped to cope with playoff football. We should be throwing money at someone like Josh Maguire. Big guy, big motor.

This is really Jazzs first extended run at lock. And he’s been very good.

Jazz, like 3 or 4 others would be better if we had a big strong prop to play off the back off.

Big Marn

Juniors
This is really Jazzs first extended run at lock. And he’s been very good.

Jazz, like 3 or 4 others would be better if we had a big strong prop to play off the back off.
can you elaborate on what hes been very good at exactly?
and if you were going to mention the high tackle count, bear in mind a lot of that is self inflicted by making errors and giving away penalties meaning more time spent without the ball, plus the golden point period meant more than normal.