What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji Marshall....

typicalfan

Coach
My clubs best half is a future immortal and the greatest player to have played the game. Your pissant, turnstile, plastic shouldered Benji does not impress me at all.
As a Cowboys fan Thurston was amazing for us but Cameron is better. I do agree likely a future immortal but Cameron should join the immortals the day he retires imo.

The Rosco

Bench
My clubs best half is a future immortal and the greatest player to have played the game. Your pissant, turnstile, plastic shouldered Benji does not impress me at all.
You are so pathetic that you need to create an alt account.
Even though you have only posted 50 odd times, you have around 50 % likes. . . . but everyone here . . . 100% . . . no matter what club they support, thinks you are a flog.
The 50% likes are coming from your other alts, which makes you even more pathetic.
Melbourne fan maybe, but I'm still seeing a huge amount of butt hurt. Huge amount. Cowboys, yeah ?
AFL is gay, btw. Nice Ken doll, too . . . I bet you and your Mr Bubbles friends have all manner of fun playing dress-ups with him.

The Bye

Juniors
You are so pathetic that you need to create an alt account.
Even though you have only posted 50 odd times, you have around 50 % likes. . . . but everyone here . . . 100% . . . no matter what club they support, thinks you are a flog.
The 50% likes are coming from your other alts, which makes you even more pathetic.
Melbourne fan, I'd now say.
AFL is gay, btw. Nice Ken doll, too . . . I bet you and your Mr Bubbles friends have all manner of fun playing dress-ups with him.
If you believe I am an alt account than I suggest you notify an administrator so they can investigate and deal with accordingly. Post to like ratios only matter to nerds. I apologise for triggering you. I’ll do my best not to upset you in the future.

simmo05

Bench
But anyway to get back on topic, there was no better player when benji was in his prime. Acheived everything in the game, has the best highlights reel of all time, and is a good bloke too. Good on you benji!

The Bye

Juniors
But anyway to get back on topic, there was no better player when benji was in his prime. Acheived everything in the game, has the best highlights reel of all time, and is a good bloke too. Good on you benji!
Sorry I must have been in a coma when he won a Dally M and Clive Churchill. What years did he win them again?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sorry I must have been in a coma when he won a Dally M and Clive Churchill. What years did he win them again?
Lockyer never won a Dally M
Man of the match in one game is hardly a measure of a player, especially when it's been awarded to the wrong player several times

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Been living off his 05 exploits for 14 years now. Has been serviceable in patches since then, but it is astounding that he’s still playing. Good for him for reaching 300 I suppose.
How's life in 2005?

We're in 2019 now.

The Rosco

Bench
If you believe I am an alt account than I suggest you notify an administrator so they can investigate and deal with accordingly. Post to like ratios only matter to nerds. I apologise for triggering you. I’ll do my best not to upset you in the future.
No, it's me who should be apologising to you.
I keep promising that I won't go at obviously disadvantaged people, but sometimes, I can't help myself.
And 2005 was such a LONG time ago. Let the hurt go. Your guys played a good finals series against us.

The Bye

Juniors
No, it's me who should be apologising to you.
I keep promising that I won't go at obviously disadvantaged people, but sometimes, I can't help myself.
And 2005 was such a LONG time ago. Let the hurt go. Your guys played a good finals series against us.
You’re the one blubbering on about post/like ratios as if they’re some form of currency on here and means something, yet I’m the one supposedly disadvantaged? Okay chief.