What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R17 Sun - Roosters 12-15 Cowboys @ Central Coast

Round 17: Roosters v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Roosters be like

giphy.gif

The Bye

Juniors
Lol @ the Rorters. Rocked up with a horrible attitude and paid the price for not showing this Cowboys outfit any respect.

ram raid

Bench
Well done Cowboys! Roosters not looking so tough now. The f**ked up those field goal sets real good.

Cockosh

Juniors
Well done cowboys. All over us. Disgraceful first half. I despise Gosford games. They all have that same sinking feeling. Congrats on the 300.

King hit

Coach
f**k off

We were paying $4.50 for the win

Came here for the salt, I'm not disappointed.

That's the upset of the season, you absolute Muppet.

Roosters were playing without Cordner and Tedesco. When your playing without your captain and best player that is going to have an impact especially when the fill in is coming back from a long injury. I’m a little surprised NQL won but I’m not totally surprised. Roosters haven’t been setting the world on fire.

Bazal

Post Whore
Roosters were playing without Cordner and Tedesco. When your playing without your captain and best player that is going to have an impact especially when the fill in is coming back from a long injury. I’m a little surprised NQL won but I’m not totally surprised. Roosters haven’t been setting the world on fire.

Cowboys were without Morgan...

Latest posts