What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R17 Sun - Roosters 12-15 Cowboys @ Central Coast

Round 17: Roosters v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saxon

Bench
Roosters were playing without Cordner and Tedesco. When your playing without your captain and best player that is going to have an impact especially when the fill in is coming back from a long injury. I’m a little surprised NQL won but I’m not totally surprised. Roosters haven’t been setting the world on fire.
But but isn't Latrell the GOAT?

beave

Coach
Roosters were playing without Cordner and Tedesco. When your playing without your captain and best player that is going to have an impact especially when the fill in is coming back from a long injury. I’m a little surprised NQL won but I’m not totally surprised. Roosters haven’t been setting the world on fire.

Michael Morgan 18 try assists say ‘hi’ mate....

Valheru

Coach
Par for the course for us at that stadium, not sure what it is but we are always well below our best there.

Another one of those days with Keary nearly getting through a few holes, Tupou try being pulled back for a forward pass, that kick not sitting up for Cronk and that 2nd cowboys try touching approximately 2 blades of white grass.

The defence is coming along though.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Friend back with a great 40/20 and try but then those lazy forward passes from dummy half crept right back into his game.With about 8 minutes left on the clock Cronk has a clear shot for field goal when nobody would have been expecting it but he puts up a bomb to the corner instead. No excuses though, Cowboys deserved the win

Valheru

Coach
Feel free to play like that next week Roosters :thumbsup:

That won't happen

There is a reckoning coming next week for Newcastle due to the carry on when you beat us earlier.

They certainly poked the bear that day and gave our players a rare reason to get up for a regular season game.

blaza88z

Coach
That won't happen

There is a reckoning coming next week for Newcastle due to the carry on when you beat us earlier.

They certainly poked the bear that day and gave our players a rare reason to get up for a regular season game.

Mid-week when the coach is giving the address regarding how important it is to win, I highly doubt the motivation will be what happened earlier in the season, even so, Newcastle have just come off a loss themselves against a team who on form you would expect them to have beaten.

Valheru

Coach
That's a major upset, I don't care how Rooster's fans want to word it

It's in the eye of the beholder. If you want to go purely based on the odds then sure.

It certainly wasn't unexpected to me given our history and record in Gosford. We have now won 4 of 15 at the venue and I wouldn't describe any of the wins as a good performance.

TheFrog

Coach

The "statement" game then. Certainly suits us.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
Cowboys played the better game and deserved to win.

Roosters were mostly terrible, especially the first half.

Also a few of them need to stop being glory hounds and PASS THE BALL! Yes, I am lookling at you Joey Manu. I don't think he made one attempt to pass the ball in the first half, and in the whole match would have been lucky to make 5 passes. Killed our attack by constantly dying with the ball.

Latest posts