What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd17: Parramatta v Tigers LIVE GAME DAY THREAD 14/7/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

strider

Post Whore
Moses playing the most composed that I have seen in a long time. I think I predicted that he’d have a breakout season and I’m telling everyone because I got this one right.
Agree ... i predicted he'd be shit - and its too early to give up on that :smiley:

Bandwagon

Staff member
Moses playing the most composed that I have seen in a long time. I think I predicted that he’d have a breakout season and I’m telling everyone because I got this one right.

He's beginning to run more, trusting his step, and not having to stand so deep on his kicks. That's a confidence thing for mine.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Tbh I think we were good the whole half - particularly because we defended so well in the first 30.

We could easily have been down by a few tries; instead, despite conceding one try, we repelled them, and made them pay.

The commentators said it was all the Tigers; I totally disagree.

The Tigers had all the ball, and in all the good field position, and managed to do nothing with it, due to our defence.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Moses is a gun. He now has another genuine half taking some of the load of his shoulders. He was a great re-signing at $850k.

I wonder if we’re looking at Taka as the edge player on the bench now that chairman is gone for next year. Niukore and Lane to start and Taka to give one a rest/cover for injury. I could live with that if it means we could extend Jennings for another year or two. Salmon provides cover for Mahoney and the backs.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Tbh I think we were good the whole half - particularly because we defended so well in the first 30.

We could easily have been down by a few tries; instead, despite conceding one try, we repelled them, and made them pay.

The Tigers had all the ball, and in all the good field position, and managed to do nothing with it, due to our defence.
Our scramble defence has been excellent. Around the ruck is still a worry.

Stevie

Bench

I agree with all of this. Parra were awesome considering I thought the Tigers were fantastic.

Hope we go on with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.