What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R17 Sun - Wests Tigers 18-30 Eels @ Bankwest

Round 17: Wests Tigers v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
I have no idea who alien is. Kind of getting annoying with so many nerds on here accusing me of being an alt. If there is an issue, take it up with one of the administrators and they’ll confirm my identity.

Definitely exactly what both catweasel and alien have said in the past when outed.

Almost word for word tbh

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
See? This is definitely our house!

Nah, unlucky Tigers. Both sides looked like winners and losers at various stages. Refereeing predictably rubbish. I guess the difference was the couple of missed chances earlier in the game.

And now @sensesmaybenumbed has had a few too many Bentspokes and stormed the field to give Benji a good humping. Come on mate!
Pffft. As if they'd serve decent beer there.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
A lot of Balmain players need to have a long hard looks in the mirror after their performance tonight. To show up like this for Bunji’s 300th honouring 14 years ago when he was relevant, reeks of a poor culture at the club.
looks?

Are they in a house of mirrors?

Bazal

Post Whore
I dont either usually, but he did have another blinder!

Not sure what he's got against Wests tbh...he got paid like 200k to rock up for ten minutes and then get told to piss off by JT! Sounds like a f**king win to me

simmo05

Bench
Not sure what he's got against Wests tbh...he got paid like 200k to rock up for ten minutes and then get told to piss off by JT! Sounds like a f**king win to me
Jason taylor did massive damage to wests. We are still trying to recover.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
MATCH REPORT - Eels 30 Wests Tigers 18:

Parramatta spoil the Benji party with a ‘Tak-trick’ and a perfect boot
Mick Radojkovic | July 14 2019 6:21PM

Wests Tigers v Parramatta Eels

Reaching 300 games is a major milestone and even with some time out of the game, Benji Marshall has managed to reach the landmark and still be a significant talent in the game.

Before 24,125 fans at Bankwest Stadium, combining those from both clubs, the Parramatta Eels spoilt the Wests Tigers' party 30-18 and cemented their spot in the top 8.

Read the full match report - https://leagueunlimited.com/news/33710-wests-tigers-v-eels-report/