What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R 17 V raiders.

WoyD4LWoy

Juniors
My missus asked
Season on the line and the team dishes this up. Embarrassing. How did Queensland get close to winning with Hunt and Norman? These two have done little all game. And it is not SOO tiredness because this is as good as they have delivered all year.
Quite obvious they have no desire to play under current coaching staff and I don't blame the players because the coaching staff are totally rooted!

Dragsters

First Grade
Before the game I thought the only chance we had was if we had all our best out there.

Well, we do and the effort is way down on last week with the rookies.

Go figure...

Guessing Mary’s excuse will be players backing up from Origin. Lot more wrong from what I saw tonight

We lost momentum with the send off and the Raiders really lifted.

Considering JDB, Widdop and Graham are out, we can still take some positives out of the game. Last year we were one win from being one game away from the grand final, that's how much those players mean to us.

Straight Shooter

Considering JDB, Widdop and Graham are out, we can still take some positives out of the game. Last year we were one win from being one game away from the grand final, that's how much those players mean to us.

Straight Shooter

And this year we’re a joke of a side with zero effort and a f**king shit coach guess players just don’t put in anymore

carltonsouth79

First Grade

Straight Shooter
And losing Lats early, he’s a game breaker for us......

Dorsai

Juniors
I have been thinking bottom 4 for about 6 weeks now, but I am almost ready to call bottom 2.

Surely that would be enough to rid us of McIdiot you would think?

I have been a fan of Norman till tonight. The only thing in his playbook however has been the kick tonight. Maybe it’s because he had some success on Wednesday, but it has failed dismally and he has nothing else. At least he seems to think that.

SAP58

Juniors
The unfortunate thing is the Board will do NOTHING about our super coach, we are stuck with this for 2 more years. I have been a Dragons supporter all my life & always will be but 2 years of this will be a HUGE torture test !

Latest posts