What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R 17 V raiders.

Dragons22

Juniors
Ladies and gentlemen,
Welcome to tonight’s episode of; Excuses, excuses, excuses.
We will be starting shortly.
As per usual, our superstar actor; Mary McGregor.

Jeez I love this show!

Coffs dragon

Bench
I have been thinking bottom 4 for about 6 weeks now, but I am almost ready to call bottom 2.

Surely that would be enough to rid us of McIdiot you would think?

I have been a fan of Norman till tonight. The only thing in his playbook however has been the kick tonight. Maybe it’s because he had some success on Wednesday, but it has failed dismally and he has nothing else. At least he seems to think that.
He took the Eels to the spoon, so he's more than capable with us under the imposter of a coach!

Lovemedragons

Juniors
We lost momentum with the send off and the Raiders really lifted.

Considering JDB, Widdop and Graham are out, we can still take some positives out of the game. Last year we were one win from being one game away from the grand final, that's how much those players mean to us.

Straight Shooter
and that final try from Dufty was a season turning point for us, we won the last 5 minutes!

I found a positive in tonight’s game !!!
It’s much easier to drink beers when there already cold from the weather
Up the dragons !!!

Last edited:

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Pennies next week at the foot of the mountains, another tough one. I normally go as it’s close to home but after this performance, not sure it’s worth the cold, or the likely laughs from the Panfers fans......

Season on the line and the team dishes this up. Embarrassing. How did Queensland get close to winning with Hunt and Norman? These two have done little all game. And it is not SOO tiredness because this is as good as they have delivered all year.
like Gagai they all lift for origin

Coffs dragon

Bench
There was a positive....we are consistent in that we rarely fail to disappoint! That's the "D" that Mary brings to the table.

Can't wait to
Ladies and gentlemen,
Welcome to tonight’s episode of; Excuses, excuses, excuses.
We will be starting shortly.
As per usual, our superstar actor; Mary McGregor.

Jeez I love this show!
Can't wait to hear McGregor rationalize this performance.
Our season was on the line today.
Nearly all the teams equal or below us won and the old "only one win out of the 8" routine is now leaking profusely.
So at home in Wollongong, with our origin contingent all backing up, we come up with that performance.
Our goal line defence was embarrassing.
Our back line was totally outclassed.
Canberra's variation in attack had us guessing all evening.
Even with a man advantage, we could not capitalize but instead conceded two soft tries.
I'll say it one more time.
If we go down fighting, I can live with that but these thrashings are an embarrassment to the club.
No pride in the jersey.
A coach who is clueless sitting in the coach's box with Widdop and others lamenting.
McGregor's half time solution was to "get back to basics and hold onto the ball..."
The local Under 12's coach could have given that half time address.
I love the white board in the dressing room.
Why bother?
In the end we were lucky Croker didn't have his kicking boots on, otherwise the score line would have looked really ugly.

Latest posts