What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

rednwhites

Juniors
It's easy to get carried away after a loss, but as someone who has watched a lot of games of footy recently, I can say with complete objectivity that we are the worst team in the comp.

The lack of desire today that we have seen so often from McGregor's team has me thinking a spoon is a very likely occurrence. We have a mixed group of players, some average, some credible first graders and a few stars but they play as a bunch of individuals.

Even the Titans have more strike players and the Bulldogs a greater level of cohesion and camaraderie than us. In the past I think this was McGregor's strength, not to mention we have the least respect for our try line than any other team.

jeffdragon

Bench
The journals ask friggin soft qs ..
Asked him about Raiders .
Who cares.
Mention names Mary single people out embarrass them i would that's the way.
Mary Said we can win it .
Haaaaaaa fckn haaaaaaaaa.
Titans will bt us.

rednwhites

Juniors
The journals ask friggin soft qs ..
Asked him about Raiders .
Who cares.
Mention names Mary single people out embarrass them i would that's the way.
Mary Said we can win it .
Haaaaaaa fckn haaaaaaaaa.
Titans will bt us.

Completely agree regarding journos. They, like Mary, are getting paid when they aren't even fulfilling their job description. Press conferences are completely useless. They let him off the hook so easily and he doesn't even bother giving the fans a bit of truth or anything to give them hope or belief.

We can win it?? We are coached by one very confused person.

Qapm

Juniors
And of course. I view our wonderful players in the same light a parent must have viewed their sons being drafted to Vietnam (or insert war of your choice here). Brave players fighting and putting their bodies on the line for an unjust regime of mgmt and coaches.
Hope Widdop stays out this season and doesn't risk his future career for the futile hopes of a mediocre coach. Hope Graham stays (relatively) healthy. Hope our SOO players don't risk their health for the futile hopes of a mediocre coach and management. Stay safe, keep your heads down and one day there may be a club worth fighting for.

Qapm

Juniors
And how is the NRL going to allow this to go on with every ANZAC Day promising to be a blow out game for the Roosters?

Latest posts