What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R 17 V raiders.

Redhoopz

Juniors
What I can't understand, is that for the last 20mins of the game, when the Raiders were a man down, not once could the Dragons take advantage of it. You just have to look at the way Hodgson took the Raiders around the park at ease.

The Dragons kicking game has been woeful. Both Hunt and Norman had games to forget.

I'm curious to see what McGregor comes up with the press conference, he can't use the "tired from Origin" excuse, as he hasn't learnt from the last few years.

TruSaint

Referee
Luciano should be starting games, he has skill.

Why not ?
He offers something different. Give him a shot.

Season was over weeks ago, those looking at the ladder and the "opportunity" missed the blatantly obvious.

We are THE most predictable side in the comp. Bar none. Dogs are now winning with a bunch of kids, Titans will have a new coach soon...

Even comparing our team to those 2 says it all. WE are spoon material,

There i said it.

avocado

Juniors
Mary just now in the press conference

“Cory missing the conversion from in front was the turning point”

blacksafake

First Grade
I finally got the team I wanted but then we had the JDB issue along with injuries to gaz, korbs, Zac, jammer, Lats etc.
Then origin came along & knocked us around.
The origin boys, especially Benny after his workload shouldn’t have played but they wanted to so I went along with it.
Our completion rate was poor, we lost Lats early Aitken had an hia, we had to use 3 goal kickers but despite all that we have no excuses for tonight’s effort.:joy::joy:

Abbzy_89

Juniors
Only positive was seeing Leilua’s offload to Dufty same tactic which dominated under 20’s obviously to late . Heads need to roll after this performance though

Dragonsamy

Bench
Mary a press conference blaming the whole team .
This is all I'm going to say.
Mary if you truly love the team and the club like you say resign right now. You know it's the only on honourable thing to do. Please get the fook out of this place now before you totally destroyed and it can never recover and take a few members of the board with you as well .

Mary a press conference blaming the whole team .
This is all I'm going to say.
Mary if you truly love the team and the club like you say resign right now. You know it's the only on honourable thing to do. Please get the fook out of this place now before you totally destroyed and it can never recover and take a few members of the board with you as well .

Too late Samy, they have already screwed the place... the lunatics are running the asylum... and have been for some time.

From the press conference “.. I still think we can win it.”

There is no wonder the press love him ...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The players, particularly the forwards, looked tired at times. The poor goal line defence was a reflection of this. They often became planks on the line. Now players don't decide to do this en-masse, they were under-prepared and just not up for the contest.

Canberra played well, deserved their win. But how does any team lose like that against 12 players while playing at home? Answer lies at the feet of the coach.

jeffdragon

Bench
Vaughan and friz should be pumped after origin but were crap.
Vaughan played about 30 min in origin it's not like he played 80.
I'm sick of hearing 80 min players because the ball us only in play for about 60 min.
All bullshit.

Gareth67

First Grade
Why not ?
He offers something different. Give him a shot.

Season was over weeks ago, those looking at the ladder and the "opportunity" missed the blatantly obvious.

We are THE most predictable side in the comp. Bar none. Dogs are now winning with a bunch of kids, Titans will have a new coach soon...

Even comparing our team to those 2 says it all. WE are spoon material,

There i said it.

Yes TruSaint - with kids , as are so many other clubs . Meanwhile the maestro persists with his tried and failed 2nd string hasbeens , lawd this is getting to be so monotonous.