What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your most unpopular opinion about the NRL?

The Bye

Juniors
So Rugby League fans aren’t as sad as AFL fans?
Both are as sad as each other if the constant lambasting of their respective administrations as well as the overall standard of on field performance is anything to go by.

Last edited:

The Bye

Juniors
Black eyed peas last year, big international act.... in 2007

NRL had Gang Of Youths, personally I don't really like them but they are at least relevant and a proper band.
Black eyed peas past their used by day by 10 years without Fergie too might I add.

Gang of Youths are your regular run of the mill Aussie act. Nothing too special about them.

The Bye

Juniors
73 posts. Only 27 more until The Bye graces us in the Fight Club. Welcome back Gutters
No idea what a gutters is, but happy to join your club as long as it’s not one of those male clubs where everyone leaves with a bit of a limp..

BadnMean

Juniors
Refs are always happier to send off or bin players from "not Brisbane, Rorters or Melbourne". It's almost laughable.

mistertaylor

Juniors
Refs need to penalise players for incorrect play-the-balls more often.

If that means we see 30 penalties a game, so be it.

axl rose

Bench
I don't hate Manly, in fact, I love them.
Never won the wooden spoon and have won at least one premiership in every decade since the '70s.
Loved the Stewarts too.
And Lyon.
And Mattai.
giphy.gif