What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

Bazal

Post Whore
Handscomb should have been there all tournament. Wade is a notorious failure and a merkin.

Anyway wouldn't have mattered who was in the middle order. England too good, 3/15 or something is pretty much unsalvagable without a miracle

hybrideel

Bench
So which team winning is going to be the most bearable. I'd say Kiwis but after they have won the Bledisloe for the last 1000 years, I don't really want them to have something else to Crowe(pun intended) about.
But the pommies I feel would be way worse winners

Eelogical

Referee
The pommies would be unbearable, again .... Go the shaggers .... Tho i i reckon the poms will win
Though I'd like to see the kiwis win I reckon I'd be able to hear them crowing from across the ditch if they did. Mind you, if the poms won they would be too far away to notice.

T.S Quint

Coach
So which team winning is going to be the most bearable. I'd say Kiwis but after they have won the Bledisloe for the last 1000 years, I don't really want them to have something else to Crowe(pun intended) about.
But the pommies I feel would be way worse winners

NZ is the only answer to this
You should never want the Poms winning anything...especially cricket.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Poms will destroy the kiwis like they did us

Poms win their first WC, Best flat track bullies on the planet

Bazal

Post Whore
We're all in the cricket forum!

Although my pun may have just killed the thread. And fair enough too, because it was terrible

Bazal

Post Whore
I mean, there's trying to buy a wicket, and then there's whatever the hell that was.

The ECL has been a fun watch though. It's easily village enough that us club cricketers can sit on our couch with a beer, watch some bloke trundle in or dislocate his lumbar spine swinging for cow and truthfully say "I could do better than that"....

I watched it for a while last night. It wasn't that different to a Sunday hard wicket comp. Good fun for the lads though. Ryan Campbell on commentary has got a cushy gig.

Latest posts