What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd17 vs Tigers post game discussion.

Bazal

Post Whore
images

PARRA_FAN

Coach
It was an important win to stay in contention with the 8 after Cronulla, Newcastle and Manly. If they can keep it up with wins over Manly, Warriors and Dragons theyre safe.

Today wasn't a great performance but was good enough.

They've improved so much on their attack especially close to the line. They take their chances out wide and have plenty of good striking options, especially Fergo and Sivo.

Taka had a brilliant game his 3 tries were superb. He kept us in the game.

The go forward with Brown, Laine and no surprisingly Gower was great.

Moses controlled the game well with his kicking game.

My concern was those little errors when there was an opportunity, twice a dropped ball after an offload and one trying to offload. Also the defence out wide from Sivo, Hoffman and D Brown. A real concern if theyre the top sides.

But I'm sure they can fix up those areas.

Well done boys.

Gronk

Staff member
Or maybe this post game thread rubbish stifles the game talk???
Bro the post numbers are way down all over the site for the past month. We haven’t lost for a while, plus had a bye, so there are are no antagonists, protagonists or even deuteragonists.

Everyone is pretty much agreeing with recruitment, liking our attacking shape and supporting BA with his demotion of established “stars”.

Dare I say that winning is boring ? :thinking:

IFR33K

Coach
Bro the post numbers are way down all over the site for the past month. We haven’t lost for a while, plus had a bye, so there are are no antagonists, protagonists or even deuteragonists.

Everyone is pretty much agreeing with recruitment, liking our attacking shape and supporting BA with his demotion of established “stars”.

How about the mods next week just leave the game day thread open. Credit where it’s due, you tried something a little different and it hasn’t worked. It’s ok to be wrong.

Wally21

Bench

Winning is NEVER boring... there doesn’t seem to be too many dust ups between members, some of which have gone on for 3-5 pages in some threads of the past

Winning is NEVER boring... there doesn’t seem to be too many dust ups between members, some of which have gone on for 3-5 pages in some threads of the past

or dust ups between trolls and members that go on for longer especially if we win and everyone pays out on them after the game

Gronk

Staff member
or dust ups between trolls and members that go on for longer especially if we win and everyone pays out on them after the game

Exactly my point. It’s merkins like @hineyrulz @IFR33K @chiefy1 @Glenneel who have become impotent of late.

Come on, complain about something FFS !

Latest posts