What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Look at this Moron! He still thinks we will win the Comp!!

Bench
I can hope that if Trent joins us they will give McIdiot the boot, after watching the post interview McIdiot still thinks we can win the comp this year.
If he is confident of that he should be sacked, he is a joke.
He is thinks we can still win the comp. that shows the level of stupidly he shows,

18to87

First Grade
I can hope that if Trent joins us they will give McIdiot the boot, after watching the post interview McIdiot still thinks we can win the comp this year.
He is thinks we can still win the comp. that shows the level of stupidly he shows,
He has the ultimate confidence in his systems. Mary is like the bloke with the moustache in Chernobyl.

possm

Coach
I now think that the only thing that will deliver termination of Mary's contract is a revolt by the players. So we need a different tactic. Isolate players and bag them for things we uncerstand are related to Mary's game plan, selection process and bench management. When players have to defend themselves against what they know are Mary's deficiencies then the game is up for Mary and his supporters on the Board. Our weak CEO will be running for cover and recommend the execution - sacking Mary - most fans desire.

Walpole

Juniors
It's far more likely we'll win the spoon.

Canterbury are playing with plenty of heart and character (things we lack completely) and you can expect the Titans to get a lift once they are playing for a new coach. We also play the Titans in rounds 21 and 25 (seriously, who makes these draws?!) so they could knock us over both times. Round 25 might just be a battle for the title.

BLM01

First Grade
I now think that the only thing that will deliver termination of Mary's contract is a revolt by the players. So we need a different tactic. Isolate players and bag them for things we uncerstand are related to Mary's game plan, selection process and bench management. When players have to defend themselves against what they know are Mary's deficiencies then the game is up for Mary and his supporters on the Board. Our weak CEO will be running for cover and recommend the execution - sacking Mary - most fans desire.
So Possm as you obviously have a position of journalist accreditation within the NRL media can you kick it off.

getsmarty

Immortal

Don't agree possm...Bagging the players is missing the point...they play to the coaches instructions....from what I saw yesterday, there may be some dis- harmony already...
Players may be on the move....watch this space...
Put on your hard-hats people....its going to get worse before it gets better....can't say anymore.

Last edited:

blacksafake

First Grade
Mr Johnston & Board.

This email is to show my disappointment and embarrassment in the way this once great club has been run in recent years.

The perception of an “Old boys club” as a supporter of over 50 years has never been so obvious than in the last eight years with all the park quality, unqualified coaching appointments and the unbelievable decisions to extend the head coach so early in the season (again) with there being zero chance of another club even considering his services. The reasons given publicly by CEO Johnston for his extension were laughable and ridiculous at the time and has shown how far out of touch the club is with the fans.

In the words of McGregor “I finally have my team”, A team mind you of current origin and test players which now sits just four points from the bottom of the ladder whilst other teams with far less quality as well as injuries & in one case a rookie coach all vying for a semi final berth.

Our wins this year were two golden points, a two point and two wins against the second last (only one spot behind us) side. His performances in the press conferences after each game are cringeworthy to say the least.

Under the current coach all records regarding losses have been achieved, Yet in the clubs wisdom you decide to reward him with another extension which can only be described as amateurish or satisfying “The old boys”club.

The lack of any public feedback or accountability from our CEO/Board only adds to the frustrations of the most passionate fan base in the NRL.

I will NEVER become a Red V member again nor will I even contemplate paying my hard earned dollars- after standing on the freezing cold hill last night- to go and watch them again until change is made of which I’m sure there are plenty of other supporters who feel the same way.

It is time the club rectified it’s mistake and show the fans that you are serious in wanting the club to move forward in a positive and professional manner.

My latest email to the club this morning.
Not expecting any reply in the future.

hazzbeen

Bench
Can't be any more stupid than this .....

hazzbeen

Bench
Mr Johnston & Board.

This email is to show my disappointment and embarrassment in the way this once great club has been run in recent years.

The perception of an “Old boys club” as a supporter of over 50 years has never been so obvious than in the last eight years with all the park quality, unqualified coaching appointments and the unbelievable decisions to extend the head coach so early in the season (again) with there being zero chance of another club even considering his services. The reasons given publicly by CEO Johnston for his extension were laughable and ridiculous at the time and has shown how far out of touch the club is with the fans.

In the words of McGregor “I finally have my team”, A team mind you of current origin and test players which now sits just four points from the bottom of the ladder whilst other teams with far less quality as well as injuries & in one case a rookie coach all vying for a semi final berth.

Our wins this year were two golden points, a two point and two wins against the second last (only one spot behind us) side. His performances in the press conferences after each game are cringeworthy to say the least.

Under the current coach all records regarding losses have been achieved, Yet in the clubs wisdom you decide to reward him with another extension which can only be described as amateurish or satisfying “The old boys”club.

The lack of any public feedback or accountability from our CEO/Board only adds to the frustrations of the most passionate fan base in the NRL.

I will NEVER become a Red V member again nor will I even contemplate paying my hard earned dollars- after standing on the freezing cold hill last night- to go and watch them again until change is made of which I’m sure there are plenty of other supporters who feel the same way.

It is time the club rectified it’s mistake and show the fans that you are serious in wanting the club to move forward in a positive and professional manner.

My latest email to the club this morning.
Not expecting any reply in the future.
You might get a reply , but it will be from the Janitor or Groundsmen ... This lot have no answers , gutless lot ....

Wittenberg

Juniors
The ABC’s coverage described Frizz, Hunt and Vaughan arguing with our staff as they came off the field. Maybe, just maybe......