What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R 17 V raiders.

Smurf

Juniors
I am in Fiji this week
And the Raiders game is the first I have missed of this dreadful season ( one of which I had high hopes for )
I followed the forum for scores and updates .
Correct me if I am wrong but the game sounded like it was the worst of the worst
Didn’t the Raiders have a player sent off and then they scored another two tries after that ? WTF
Please tell me that Mcidiot didn’t say we can win the comp from here
Double WTF

He is on track to be the longest serving worst coach in history

So sad

Slippery Morris

First Grade
This game was a shocker. Mary is so freaking hopeless it is not funny and shows he learns nothing. Why start the Origin guys if they were going to play the way they did. They looked and played tired with zero care factor. With a short turn around for the next game against the Panthers this was the game they needed to rest the origin boys. You would have thought that he learnt from last season but obviously he didn't.

I am sure the team that played last week would have put in a much better effort. It defiantly could not have got worse.Now he has the origin boys having to back up again and play on Friday which I am sure they will put in another soft effort. Field & Nicholls should have started this game. And Tariq coming back after a week off was already a good addition to the forwards. How good is Robson going and Leuila was probably the best of the front rowers.

This was a game Saints would not win based on form. Raiders are 3rd and deservedly so as they have been great. Saints made them look even better. They are my tip to challenge the Storm for the comp.

getsmarty

Immortal
This game was a shocker. Mary is so freaking hopeless it is not funny and shows he learns nothing. Why start the Origin guys if they were going to play the way they did. They looked and played tired with zero care factor. With a short turn around for the next game against the Panthers this was the game they needed to rest the origin boys. You would have thought that he learnt from last season but obviously he didn't.

I am sure the team that played last week would have put in a much better effort. It defiantly could not have got worse.Now he has the origin boys having to back up again and play on Friday which I am sure they will put in another soft effort. Field & Nicholls should have started this game. And Tariq coming back after a week off was already a good addition to the forwards. How good is Robson going and Leuila was probably the best of the front rowers.

This was a game Saints would not win based on form. Raiders are 3rd and deservedly so as they have been great. Saints made them look even better. They are my tip to challenge the Storm for the comp.

Correct...and why play Latimore who's knee was strapped up and not 100 %.... Stupid.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
I am in Fiji this week
And the Raiders game is the first I have missed of this dreadful season ( one of which I had high hopes for )
I followed the forum for scores and updates .
Correct me if I am wrong but the game sounded like it was the worst of the worst
Didn’t the Raiders have a player sent off and then they scored another two tries after that ? WTF
Please tell me that Mcidiot didn’t say we can win the comp from here
Double WTF

He is on track to be the longest serving worst coach in history

So sad

I had no high hopes for the season. I thought we'd finish 12th. Looks like I am going to be disappointed with even that humble ambition.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
This sounds terrible and I feel bad but I am hoping Latimore's injury would keep him out a few weeks so we can see what other players come in and bring to the team. It is the only way Mary will drop him.