What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bottlers

Another big day today - not just because it was Benji's 300th game, but because of the status of our season, and another inept performance. Really since Sheens left in 2012 I can't think of a single big game we have won. Not only do we not win them, we put in a diabolical performance. We're on our 4th full time coach since then and nothing has changed. We just cannot get it done. What is the biggest game this club has won in the past 6 seasons? Why is it that we are so bad when we need to win?

Anyway rant over, needed to get that one our there, see you all next week.

I used to be an optimist now I’m a pessimist when it comes to the WT and when you see the back up in reserve grade you know this never ending ride to nowhere is not going to end soon.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Another big day today - not just because it was Benji's 300th game, but because of the status of our season, and another inept performance. Really since Sheens left in 2012 I can't think of a single big game we have won. Not only do we not win them, we put in a diabolical performance. We're on our 4th full time coach since then and nothing has changed. We just cannot get it done. What is the biggest game this club has won in the past 6 seasons? Why is it that we are so bad when we need to win?

Anyway rant over, needed to get that one our there, see you all next week.

To be fair we were just as shit when Sheens was here too

Tiger05

First Grade
It sucks but you can't have any confidence in us performing on a day to day basis. We can put in good performances but not consistently and definitely not in big games.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
Robert Jennings is a steaming turd whose smell ranks him up there with the biggest turds to ever wear the shirt. A complete waste of f**king space

super_coach

First Grade
When have we ever won a so called special match or a must win game. You could count them on a butchers hand..barring a couple of months in 2005.

Let’s face it we struggle to win most matches, but the special ones we are basically no chance

Perth Tiger

Bench
When have we ever won a so called special match or a must win game. You could count them on a butchers hand..barring a couple of months in 2005.

Let’s face it we struggle to win most matches, but the special ones we are basically no chance

Yep, that 2009 Parra match that has been on all of Benji's highlights with the around the back pass to Blake Ashford was another one.

Everyone going on about that pass but forgetting we lost the bloody game. (injuries did play a part though).

macnaz

Staff member
We could support the Dragons I suppose.. only difference is we have had a 1000 coaches while they have stuck with 1 , but we both suck and choke on the big ones .

macnaz

Staff member
Yep, that 2009 Parra match that has been on all of Benji's highlights with the around the back pass to Blake Ashford was another one.

Everyone going on about that pass but forgetting we lost the bloody game. (injuries did play a part though).
Wasnt that the game pea heart Moltzen offloaded to TnT to get injured?

It's not losing that irks me, it's not showing up at all. The Parra game in 2009 was one we showed up for, we just got beaten. Nowadays we get blown off the park. Canberra in 2016 is another that stands out to me. Win to make the finals.......lose by 50.

super_coach

First Grade
Let’s be honest...this team is ordinary at best...

Their back 5 would be the worst and slowest in the Comp...

It’s a miracle they have won as many games as they have this season...

Pretty much how I see it with the exception of Tomo. We need to over achieve to win games. Parra were rubbish for most part of the game and still got the bacon. We play badly and we get belted..that’s the difference between us and teams that play final football.

Maguire will turn things around in time, but it will take at least two years to even get close to final football