What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 17 vs Eels @ Bankwest Stadium

Who will win? Round 17: Wests Tigers v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

super_coach

First Grade
someone on facebook said he doesn't want to kick anymore, which is a massive cop out if true

And we do not want Masters to kick anymore. Just can not believe Madge stuck with Masters for so long. Okay he is now pretty reliable from in front, but anything remotely wide he is Neville no chance

Front-Rower

First Grade
FMD you're a nitpicking merkin

Early on he was atrocious but in 11/12 he was a sensational goalkicker. Whatever it was I definitely felt more confident than what I do with Marsters

Nitpicking merkin hahahahahahaha I just don't wear the rose coloured glasses anymore champ.

Benji Marshall (https://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/players/benji-marshall/summary.html):

72.9% in 2011
75.8% in 2012

Not the greatest

And just for laughs, Marsters kicks at 71.11% (https://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/players/esan-marsters/summary.html)

WA Tiger

Bench

WA Tiger

Bench
someone on facebook said he doesn't want to kick anymore, which is a massive cop out if true
Benjis got plenty on his plate especially as co captain..He knows what a drain it can be..He needs to be talking not kicking..

Last edited:

OldSchoolTiger

Juniors
Mbye looked much better than Marsters when he had a go. Give the duties to him going forward. Hopefully he does the job and makes the centre spot his. I bet he is still overpaid though if he fills those roles exceptionally well.
Not surprised that Mybe played hard considering his stupid plays that sunk Qld in origin 3

WA Tiger

Bench
Just cant get them interested.

Im hiring labourers at the moment...think a good half dozen of these fools should be hitting me up. Certainly not going to be first grade footballers too much longer.
Problem is in your job decision making and adjustment if something is done wrong is prob required...

That wasn’t appreciation that was shock...No ones told him that before.

When players are struggling, when you meet them face to face, it’s constructive to let them know they are supported.

He’s an elite player going through a glib period.

If he feels a bit better for the surprise kindness, that’s good.

He seems to be a very nice person in real life.

WA Tiger

Bench
When players are struggling, when you meet them face to face, it’s constructive to let them know they are supported.

He’s an elite player going through a glib period.

If he feels a bit better for the surprise kindness, that’s good.

He seems to be a very nice person in real life.
The joke was on him not u ..but good to hear what YOU think

The unknown

Juniors

WA Tiger

Bench
Jennings is a spud. How do you get stepped on the sideline??
And brooks needs to let some other merkin put up bombs. His shit end over end kicks straight to the opposition with no pressure are a killer
I’ve noticed one too many times lately the commentator saying “ah geez if only brookes had seen that opportunity on the outside or with Parra , “if only he had seen the gap behind when he passed ...Marsters ran through hoping for a kick...