What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs. CAM

bluefox68

Staff member
No one elbowed Prior. It was a legal palm off to the face.

Mind you I could make an argument that the palm to the face should be illegal as it is, after all, attacking the head.
Have another look at what he does with his right elbow...

Surely

Post Whore
I know one thing our players should lead with their forehead in attack more often.

You can legitimately smash an opponents face and walk straight over the top.

Jimmy O

Juniors
Was a bit sadistic but I watched the replay again.

Our errors combined with their perfectly timed penalties, for questionable reasons is what unraveled is. Once things started going that way after the feki disallow, then the Jerome Hugh’s “tackle without the ball” when really Hugh’s ran into Nikora, got to their frustration - hence the blow out which I didn’t watch again.

They need a bit more resilience when the momentum and the whistle swings. The sharks of old wouldn’t let this get to them and I think thats what we are missing the most from the likes of Lewis, gal, Wade, loots etc.
It was a given stitch up, get over it and just roll the opposition to the victory.

At least we saw a good side for moments again. Take a positive out of that!

Big Bloke

Juniors
At 18-16 it was our game to win.

Then the refs stepped in. We were getting too damn close.

A disallowed try here, a penalty here and there and whooshka, Storm score and get 8 in front.

We were never coming back from that.

txta2

Bench
Missed to many tackles in the end . Williams and Nikoras inexperience is really being exposed in this area
I'm just scared of the coaches assessment that they are one win away and have an easy run home...arrrr don't think so Morris

Stake Removed

First Grade
Missed to many tackles in the end . Williams and Nikoras inexperience is really being exposed in this area
I'm just scared of the coaches assessment that they are one win away and have an easy run home...arrrr don't think so Morris

Yes they are missing tackles now and then but they are busting a gut whilst out there, lets look at saturday the so called leaders of the pack

Fifita - 8 hitups for what 60 metres, by the so called best prop in the comp
Woods - Kept his record of at least 2 penalties a game, again doesnt push through the line
Compare those 2 to NSA & Bromwich, who actually run to the line
Prior - played lock, how many dropped balls and missed tackles
Bukuya - The most experienced shark comes on the field and does nothing, Uele comes on he adds something.

So here our most capped forwards 3 of them SOO players and what did we get nothing

Latest posts