What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

strider

Post Whore
For the record, i think locking the game thread sucks dogs balls, but am not gonna die over it .... yet

hindy111

Post Whore
I just want to put it on record that I don't give a shit about what we do with the game threads.

Given that the mods have to administer it I am happy to go with what works best for them.

If that happens to piss off a couple of turds like @Bazal and @I'm a loser baby... then that's a bonus.

I also prefer it. Lot of guys dont post during game and most that do just make emotional comments. Who wants to flick through 20 pages trying to find when the game ends.

hindy111

Post Whore
I want to put it on record that I don’t post as often anymore because my kids have got me into Instagram and I like it. Cannot believe how many people like watches out there.

I already, like here have a cult following and as of this date have a staggering 11 disciples. Soon I’ll be like Jesus.

I will follow you. What yours addy

emjaycee

Coach
Clearly like I've said before, the right approach is...

1) Pre-selection discussion thread (locked when team announced)

2) Selection announcement thread (immediately locked, no posts at all)

3)Selection discussion thread (locked 12 hours before first squad cut)

4) First Cut Discussion thread (locked when first cut made)

5)Second Cut Discussion thread (locked at second cut announcement)

6) Pre Match Discussion thread (locked at kickoff)

7) First half discussion thread (locked at half time)

8) Halftime entertainment thread (locked at second half)

9) Second half discussion thread (locked at full time)

10) 2x Extra time discussion threads, as per first and second half threads, as required and locked at the completion of any extra time

11) Full time thread (locked 12 hours after full time)

12) Post Match Discussion thread (locked depending on the day of the week)

13) Monday Warm Down thread (Locked Tuesday morning for the pre selection thread)

What do we reckon mods? If we're going to milk this rubbish idea and be stupid as f**k, let's go all out!
Now you're being silly.
Just enjoy the post-game thread for what it is FFS.

I also prefer it. Lot of guys dont post during game and most that do just make emotional comments. Who wants to flick through 20 pages trying to find when the game ends.
How hard is it to figure out when post game discussion starts? Every post has a timestamp. If it's still too difficult then the title could be edited to include the exact time or post number. As I've said before, it's a lot easier to do that than it is to reply to a post in a locked thread.