What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WC FINAL: England v New Zealand Lords London July 14 2019 (Result - Tie)

mave

Coach
Lol.
The discussion around rule 19.8 makes this result even more crazy.

Kiwis still getting the short end of the stick 12 hours after the event.

shiznit

Coach
Ben Stokes old man Ged shared a picture of Ben as a kid... :joy::joy:

images

Good to know the bastard still suffers... :joy::joy:

Bazal

Post Whore
You are suggesting I am an alt account of a member who I’m led to believe is from the third world nation of New Zealand.

Who cares which troll you started out as, you're still a sadsack troll alt.

Fancy being so socially geniused you need to sign up multiple times to a forum to be a banal twat

The Bye

Juniors
F44071C7-D059-426E-8F7D-6D8AE0B33A83.jpeg

Well that’s settled then. The record books will have the winner of the 2019 World Cup recorded as N/A.

The Bye

Juniors
Who cares which troll you started out as, you're still a sadsack troll alt.

Fancy being so socially geniused you need to sign up multiple times to a forum to be a banal twat
I’m sorry, did somebody with 67,000 posts on an Internet forum just accuse somebody else as being socially geniused? Wowie.

billygilmore

Juniors
Ahh the classic mock someone for posting on an Internet forum by posting on an Internet forum, better watch your grammar as well Bazal or you know what’s next

The Bye

Juniors
Bazal’s forward defence in this recent exchange reminds me of another fellow who had such an impenetrable forward defence:

72C88520-E577-4CB5-91F6-AAB9B062359D.jpeg

Bazal

Post Whore
It's always cute when an alt who would flunk out of the first round auditions for "Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader" thinks they're worth my time.

You're not even as entertaining as Catweasel. Hit me up when you learn the K-I-S-S-I-N-G rhyme, trust me, you're gonna love that one

The Bye

Juniors
- Suggests poster isn’t worth his time

- Proceeds to reply to every post from said poster in a pathetic attempt to salvage some sort of pride

If the administrators added some sort of IQ test filter in the sign up form that you had to pass, I reckon Bazal would greatly appreciate the spare time that erasing 67,000 posts from your life would create.

typicalfan

Coach
Meh... it’s too late now.

England won it on the day... it is what it is.

Hopefully the ICC just learn from this so it doesn’t happen to someone else.
I agree, just shows the whole super over process is a farce. Makes golden point look sane.

Bazal

Post Whore
I agree, just shows the whole super over process is a farce. Makes golden point look sane.

I mean it's probably the best process for an 8 hour game...but there has to be a better way to work out a world cup final if the super over fails. Boundaries hit reflects almost nothing about the match

Correct ruling, six runs, never seen it adjudicated any other way tbh

I actually wasn’t ware of the rule, but reading it, it’s hard to see how technically it could be six. I don’t know if it’s just sloppily written or what, but on first reading it says it should’ve been five not six.

Of course precedent is an entirely different matter.

billygilmore

Juniors
I mean it's probably the best process for an 8 hour game...but there has to be a better way to work out a world cup final if the super over fails. Boundaries hit reflects almost nothing about the match

Maybe something that rewards both the batting and bowling effort during the match, add up the teams best 10 overs and there worst 10 overs and see who comes out on top. Who knows, just thought of that of the top of my head so please proceed to pick it to pieces

Latest posts