What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judiciary Charges 2019

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Three weeks? After the NRL's recent history with the results of dangerous throws gone wrong? Fair dinkum.
He got hit with grade 3, the maximum. 3 weeks is because he's a clean skin and if he pleas early. Do you think it deserved to be sent to the judiciary?

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
100%. He lost his feet and drove him into the ground, head first.
It's a driving tackle gone wrong. Go look at the spears inglis copped from inu and fa'aoso. Much different type of tackle imo.

If you wanna argue the suspension for dangerous throws needs to be higher fair enough. But cotrics is in line with what others have got.

lockyno1

Post Whore
NRL continues to be laughable...

3-4 weeks for that if an utter disgrace, should have been sent directly to the tribunal.

lockyno1

Post Whore
It's a driving tackle gone wrong. Go look at the spears inglis copped from inu and fa'aoso. Much different type of tackle imo.

If you wanna argue the suspension for dangerous throws needs to be higher fair enough. But cotrics is in line with what others have got.

Should have gone to the tribunal and let them decide. What's it going to take for these tackles to be dealt with harshly? 3-4 weeks is a slap on the wrist, it's a blind miracle the bloke walked away not hurt.

Iafeta

Referee
Should have gone to the tribunal and let them decide. What's it going to take for these tackles to be dealt with harshly? 3-4 weeks is a slap on the wrist, it's a blind miracle the bloke walked away not hurt.

I’d say Alex Mackinnon but even that doesn’t appear to rattle the MRC into giving out anything other than slaps on the wrist with a wet bus ticket.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
NRL continues to be laughable...

3-4 weeks for that if an utter disgrace, should have been sent directly to the tribunal.
Tribunal?

You know this is the NRL yeah?

nick87

Coach
Look, I’m not thrilled about the suspension being only 3 weeks either (well actually I am but I also recognise as a RL fan it’s not good enough)

But Cotric got a charge that is 5 weeks base, the fact he’s a clean skin and will take the early plea is why it’s only 3
But this same incident, if he had a prior charge of similar nature would be 7 weeks base, if it were someone with multiple it would be 10.

I don’t like the weighting system but from a charge perspective, it’s the highest grade short of a straight referral

Latest posts