What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which NRL player do you hate the most?

Knightmare

Coach
Benny Elias- great hooker for Balmain and NSW, but a grubby little piece of shit who confessed to biting his own arm so Mario Fenech got sent off.

Geoff Toovey- tough player but an annoying bitch with small man syndrome.

Choppy Close- not so much for his playing days, but he is the ultimate negative stereotype of Qld supporters. Has a permanent NSW chip on the shoulder and comes out every year with the usual "NSW don't give us enough respect!" whinge. He and Benny Elias are like a geniused version of the grumpy old men from The Muppet Show...

Gorden Tallis- thug who sat out an entire season on his contract with St George and called a referee a "f**king cheat" to his face. People in NSW hated him for the same reason people in Qld despise Gallen.

Michael Ennis- Benny Elias, minus the talent.

Chris Walker- thought he was so much better than he really was. Got his just-desserts in the end.

Brett Finch- annoying gimp whose daddy was the referee's boss. The most unlikeable player from the Roosters when they were the Sunsilk pretty boys.

John Hopoate- no more need be said!

Clint Newton- turncoat.

Timana Tahu- I have never liked his 'me first' attitude since he walked out on NSW because he decided that "making a stand" against an off-handed comment by his old mate Joey was suddenly more important than team spirit for the sake of 16 other players who needed it more than ever.

Greg Inglis- a woman bashing piece of shit with no integrity or backbone. He would be the first player to do a $BW and walk out on the game if the opportunity presented itself.

$BW- it disgusts me the way the media did a backflip and suck up to this turncoat.

I don't dislike Slater that much anymore, but it pisses me off the way some people continue to insist he is a cleanskin and every incident he has been involved in has just been a total coincidence...

voltron

Juniors
cameron smith - such a grub, and it makes it difficult for me to watch Australia play while he's there, and captain as well
Slater - he's a good player but hes a dirty whingy sook
hodges - so much talk, arrogant
cronk - arrogant twat
inglis - state traitor and a woman beater, who never did his time, who never said sorry

The Melbourne storm - their cheating has turned four years of the nrl into rubbish, by cheating the cap they kept these players together, built up their combinations, deprived teams of other good players, because they were able to get a greater depth of players, and any discussions about that period about best teams is useless because they were the best because of their cheating
and their grappling as well which has done so much damage to the sport

Clint Newton - playing 100 games for the club, which was the massive 71-6 loss to brisbane, leaving when we were at such a low, and then picked up by the storm a couple of days later, coincidence? i think not

Mal Meninga - this saddens me because he was my favourite player growing up
but the whole what has rugby league done for me crap
and the rats and filth tirade, and his whole demeanour through origin confirms that he is an arrogant selfish man

Third man thaiday - a thug and a moron

Panther79

Juniors
As per the title, it could be for any reason or just hate alone!. Or it could be cause they always are at the forefront of beating your team or they left your team in the crap.

some a self explanatory, my few:
Will Chambers - niggly mother F*C&$, loved him getting caught in the NSW hug
Josh McGuire - no explanation needed
Greg Inglis - Overrated and not consistent. Pretty much a overweight passenger for the last few seasons
Darius Boyd - Made to look good on the end of a QLD backline
Dane Gagai - See Boyd, also a complete unco, tits for hands.

Am sure there are more but these for starters!

The Bye

Juniors
As per the title, it could be for any reason or just hate alone!. Or it could be cause they always are at the forefront of beating your team or they left your team in the crap.

some a self explanatory, my few:
Will Chambers - niggly mother F*C&$, loved him getting caught in the NSW hug
Josh McGuire - no explanation needed
Greg Inglis - Overrated and not consistent. Pretty much a overweight passenger for the last few seasons
Darius Boyd - Made to look good on the end of a QLD backline
Dane Gagai - See Boyd, also a complete unco, tits for hands.

Am sure there are more but these for starters!
You should get your undiagnosed PTSD caused from anytime between 2006-2017, diagnosed.

nick87

Coach
shaun johnson

Im heavily invested in a 6 leg over/unders season long multi, 5 legs are basically home and hosed.
And because he's a total shit merkin and a f**king cat, i need the Sharks to go 6/8 down the stretch to cash my ticket

He's probably going to cost me a ton of money

axl rose

Bench
Gorden Tallis- thug who sat out an entire season on his contract with St George
While being paid a million bucks from News Ltd to sit out. He chucked the shits and ran off to sewer league when Gould was negotiating contracts for the ARL and said something along the lines of you play off the bench so you only get bench money.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
My list is extensive starting with Michael Hancock. Acted like an epileptic goldfish that jumped out of the fish tank when being tackled.

If I wanted to mention every player I hated, I'd have to take the day off work.

Silent Knight

First Grade
JWH, I genuinely believe he goes out there to deliberately injure and potentially maim opposition players. Grub of the highest order, has no concern for the general well-being of those he plays against. Has shown it time and time again.