What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 18 vs Roosters @ Sydney Cricket Ground

Who will win? Round 18: Roosters v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good side!

1. Kalyn Ponga
2. Hymel Hunt
3. Tautau Moga
4. Jesse Ramien
5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
6. Kurt Mann
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Daniel Saifiti
9. Danny Levi
10. David Klemmer
11. Mitch Barnett
12. Sione Mata'utia
13. Tim Glasby

Interchange:
14. Connor Watson
15. James Gavet
16. Herman Ese'ese
17. Jamie Buhrer

18. Jacob Saifiti
19. Josh King
20. Mason Lino
21. Aidan Guerra

Silent Knight

First Grade
Yeah I don't know how Buhrer gets to stay in first grade after his woeful defensive display against the Dogs. As for Gavet, I expected him to be one of the forwards that would step up for us during the Origin period, but he has hurt the team more through his lack of discipline than helped.

What happened to earning your first grade spot? Jaifiti is banging at the door but no one's answering.

Loose Cannon

Bench
Watson 14 is a given.

Buhrer on the same bench, is insane.

We should be getting Watson, Guerra, Herman, Jacob.

Yosh

Coach
I like the side. A little small on the bench so would love a bigger body to replace Buhrer.

Has Glasby ever played second row? Seems pretty skillful and a great defender. A no go?

Spot On

Coach
You’re such a renegade and you know absolutely everything!

Don’t know why your not in the box next to Browny.

... but don't quote anyone else with the exact same opinion.

I'm honored I rustle your jimmies so f**king easily!!!!!

The same Brown that moved Sione to the bench to play in the middle not the edge till the past couple of games??? That Brown??? You'd like me to sit in that coaches box??? I guess you've slammed him for moving Sione AWAY from the edge this season?????

No??? Why not ya flea???

Go and continue to cry a river over at Marathon Mozza. Or come up with an opinion of your own and one you are prepared to back up.

mozza91

Coach
... but don't quote anyone else with the exact same opinion.

I'm honored I rustle your jimmies so f**king easily!!!!!

The same Brown that moved Sione to the bench to play in the middle not the edge till the past couple of games??? That Brown??? You'd like me to sit in that coaches box???

Go and cry a river at Marathon Mozza.
You mean you and Slots?

I’m sure Brown has invited you. I mean you know more about football than all of the coaches combined right?

Sione has been fine when defending on the edges this season. Ramien has had more defensive problems than Sione.