What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 18 vs Roosters @ Sydney Cricket Ground

Who will win? Round 18: Roosters v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spot On

Coach
You mean you and Slots?

I’m sure Brown has invited you. I mean you know more about football than all of the coaches combined right?

Sione has been fine when defending on the edges this season. Ramien has had more defensive problems than Sione.

Do you even watch the footy?

Are you related to Woosh?

Spot On

Coach
If sione was going so good on the edge how come he lost his spot to Barnett and stared playing middle off the bench?

You should throw your hat in the ring for the Titans job Slots ya f**king know-it-all.

I'd say Kight Visor and Mozza did not even realise Sione had gone from a regular starter to bench player used only in the middle of the field as they don't watch the footy.

Last edited:

Spot On

Coach
Siones best position is in the middle of the field where he generally doesn't have to worry about counting numbers and just had to tackle whatever's in front of him.

Well f**k me, if it isn't another bloke who believes he should be in the coaches box instead of Nathan Brown.

Poor 'ol Knight Visor must be having a meltdown over opinions like these.

Spot On

Coach
Are you going to let those blokes get away with that sort of bs opinion Knight Rider and Mozza???? Or have they rustled your jimmies too much???

They obviously think they can do Brown's job. Give'm the herd dose boys. Jump on and go to town on them. They think they know better than Nathan Brown!!!

Last edited:

Frederick

Staff member
Are you going to let those blokes get away with that sort of bs opinions Knight Rider and Mozza???? Or have they rustled your jimmies too much???

They obviously think they can do Brown's job. Give'm the herd dose boys. Jump on and go to town on them. They think they know better than Nathan Brown!!!
Nathan Ross should be in there too. Was just on the radio talking about he couldn't see the sense in browneys team selections the last couple of weeks (ie, shuffling the whole team around to accommodate a couple of injuries)

Spot On

Coach
Word has it, the NRL wrote back to Knight Visor and debunked his theory that poor ''ol Newcastle keep getting the short straw re poor referreeing and told him to look at Nathan Brown's selections in the backrow.

Lol.

Did you really write a f**king letter to the NRL about the refs being scandalous and purposely altering the course of games??? As if it is rigged???

Seriously, you should see Todd and ask for Graham Annesley's job Knight Rider. You could obviously do better than Ashley Klein.

What's stopping you???

mozza91

Coach
Are you going to let those blokes get away with that sort of bs opinion Knight Rider and Mozza???? Or have they rustled your jimmies too much???

Your the only one whose ‘jimmies appear to be rustled’ ?

I’m looking forward to you blaming Sione for Latrell scoring a try on the other side of the field.

Spot On

Coach
Out of a number of forumites who clearly share identical thoughts, I clearly rustle your jimmies a lot more.

You have not once had a go at any other user sharing thoughts that were worded a lot harsher towards Sione than my inoccuous post.

Why is that?

Go on, have a go at others for pointing out Sione's demotion from the edge to the bench and finally to the middle of the field. Or are you that 'third man in' type who has to wait for a few mates to speak up before you can get involved.

Go the herd!

Last edited:

Spot On

Coach
If sione was going so good on the edge how come he lost his spot to Barnett and stared playing middle off the bench?

Any thoughts on this Mozza?

Everyone but 2 blokes in here know why Brown moved Sione to the bench to play in the MIDDLE.And it had benefited the TEAM greatly.

Spot On

Coach
Siones best position is in the middle of the field where he generally doesn't have to worry about counting numbers and just had to tackle whatever's in front of him.

You waiting for Knight Visor to jump into this one before tacking on big fella??

No jimmies rustled reading this??

But if I posted it.... well f**k. Talk about rustling 'em up!

Spot On

Coach
Safe to say that Ponga and Pearce are going to cop it the entire 80 mins. Roosters will well and truly be up for this one.

mozza91

Coach
Any thoughts on this Mozza?

Everyone but 2 blokes in here know why Brown moved Sione to the bench to play in the MIDDLE.And it had benefited the TEAM greatly.
He has been doing a great job in the middle. Playing an impact role suits him.

I just don’t think based on this years form that he’s been bad defensively on the edge whether it be centre or backrow.

Last year absolutely he struggled but he’s shown plenty of improvement this year.

slotmachine

First Grade
Would have to disagree. Was awful early in the season, game against the Raiders especially.

Last week was a very Sione game, put on some good shots but also missed 6 with 4 ineffective.

The week before against the Warriors he did pretty good in the centres, but the warriors literally couldn't shift the ball to that edge. I think Sione had 2 tackles at half time. Did most of his work in D when he moved to the middle after Crossland came on.

Stretching the memory now, but I think it was Broncos when Edrick got hurt Sione moved to centre and let in a try with the usual poor read.

Anyway, Fredrick summed it up. He goes good when the only thinking involved is "see someone and hit them hard".

Latest posts