What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Here’s an article linking us with Jai Arrow:

Western Sydney is the $3.2 million battleground for Queensland Origin star Jai Arrow.

The front-rower, who is off contract at the Titans after next season, has become a priority target for Parramatta, Canterbury and Wests Tigers — even though they can’t make a play for him until he becomes a free agent from November 1 this year.

Arrow, 24, has played in the past four successive State of Origin games for Queensland, running for a total of 339m.

He played in Origin I in the recently completed series won by NSW before a syndesmosis injury ruled him out of games two and three.

Gold Coast are understandably desperate to nail down Arrow to a new contract but he is a man in demand.

similars

Manly will also be keeping an eye on his contract developments given he is off contract at the same time as Sea Eagles prop Marty Taupau.

Parramatta and Wests Tigers have heavily discussed Arrow in recent weeks, while Canterbury’s only concern is what he is likely to fetch on the open market.

Insiders claim Arrow would be worth between $700,000 and $800,000 a season.

Gold Coast have started negotiations with Arrow for a three- to four-year extension to his contract.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...r/news-story/a0ed524e6596e5e00da4524c4dcfa53b
So we probably can't get him until 2021? f**k that, I can't think past next week. (and did anyone else pick up on the quality journalism - he's played the last 4 successive SOO matches for QLD, except the last 2)

So we probably can't get him until 2021? f**k that, I can't think past next week. (and did anyone else pick up on the quality journalism - he's played the last 4 successive SOO matches for QLD, except the last 2)

'the 4 successive matches' was just an attempt at a pun on his surname, but the sub-editors stuffed it up for them.

T.S Quint

Coach
Arrow, 24, has played in the past four successive State of Origin games for Queensland, running for a total of 339m.

He played in Origin I in the recently completed series won by NSW before a syndesmosis injury ruled him out of games two and three.

Has played in the past four successive Origin games...except for the last two.

Michael-Shannon-Facepalm.gif

Latest posts