What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 vs Panthers

possm

Coach
I'm tipping we have or will secure RGC for 2020. Timm, Kerr, Latimore, Allgood and maybe Graham to move on. Blacker and a few young props to play reserve grade and backup.

kit66

Bench
Rest Hunt ? What about our 1 - 5 , if anyone needs a rest it's those blokes.

The Penrith boys will see this as the perfect opportunity to consolidate a spot in the 8 with a big win and plenty of points. With Maloney and Cleary back together and the team playing at home and on a roll I expect a right flogging. Expect many tries out wide from about the 3 minute mark. Not pretty, not for the faint hearted, go bowling, visit your mum or catch a movie and don't even record the game, trust me I'm doing you a favour.

Last edited:

OldPanther

Coach
This place seems pretty down. I know you didn't win the game but it's all I've got at the moment so maybe seeing some tries will cheer you up legitimately not taking the piss:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

pantherz9103

First Grade
Any Panthers supporters out there..I bet they are a bit nervous...6 in a row, Cleary back.
This is the unloseable game at home..... right?..and Dragons are 100's to win it.
Saw this last year against Brisbane in the semis. :)

I'm not over confident because we still only average about 15 points a game in attack. We're not likely to blow you away like the Raiders did and our errors and penalties are still way too high and keeping teams in games.

I'll admit I've had a chuckle or two looking at the Sack McGregor thread but I'm still wary of the Dragons on their day. I can sympathise with the Mary problem because we've both had our share of coaches we've wanted sacked over the years.

since77

Juniors
This place seems pretty down. I know you didn't win the game but it's all I've got at the moment so maybe seeing some tries will cheer you up legitimately not taking the piss:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I still want to know why Simms felt the need for the stupid post try gesture when the score was 26- nil.

jeffdragon

Bench
The Panthers have been lucky to win a few of their latest.
Let's face it the wins over chooks and south's wasn't because they were great, the others were off.
The titans made heaps of yards but made silly errors early on,had they taken a few of their chances it's different story.
If we start well and take the opportunities early I think we get them.

Old Timer

Coach
Is Brian Johnson on holidays ? I would have thought If ever he should/would have made a statement it was this week.
Please don't label Brian Johnson with the current goings on as I am sure he would be literally turning in his grave. This mess well and truly belongs to Brian Johnstone.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
I'm tipping we have or will secure RGC for 2020. Timm, Kerr, Latimore, Allgood and maybe Graham to move on. Blacker and a few young props to play reserve grade and backup.
GRAHAM will not be going anywhere he has a player option if he wants to stay he will stay im sure

qld redvee

Juniors
Dont know if any one has covered this earlier but look at how Jai Field has now been banished out of the 17 and back to reggies .. What was it 2 weeks ago he was 'worthy" to sit on the bench and then play a whole game ( wasnt good but probably stuck to our dreary game plan ) Now hes hooked and not even on the bench as utility - which also goes against what the supercoach has practised all year ...
Maybe he is really struggling and needs to attempt to save his career . Even though he laid the blame on himself ( among many) at the press conference . Changes changes changes but still our 2 centres remain ???????????????????????????

SaintPauli

Juniors
Dont know if any one has covered this earlier but look at how Jai Field has now been banished out of the 17 and back to reggies .. What was it 2 weeks ago he was 'worthy" to sit on the bench and then play a whole game ( wasnt good but probably stuck to our dreary game plan ) Now hes hooked and not even on the bench as utility - which also goes against what the supercoach has practised all year ...
Maybe he is really struggling and needs to attempt to save his career . Even though he laid the blame on himself ( among many) at the press conference . Changes changes changes but still our 2 centres remain ???????????????????????????
Jai Field can kick goals but hasnt set his first grade career on fire. Nichols seems better suited to first grade at this stage.

Of our centres and wingers only Rava Ravioli Is worthy of good merit. This is Aitkins worst season.
Lafai is back from injury.
Pearson showing some promise but not there yet. We hope.

Latest posts