What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

Burns

First Grade
Any ideas for how Warriors crowd will be in Wellington? The Cake Tin is up there with ANZ for being awful looking with an average crowd.

Stallion

First Grade
Roosters v Knights would get 20k if it was at Central Coast stadium. Game at SCG is dumb.

That's what I thought. The only saving grace is maybe the daylight timeslot along with fans wanting the SCG experience. Otherwise I was shaking my head as well! Interesting to see how many show up .

Stallion

First Grade
A couple of bungles in home game placements from NRL clubs. 1. Roosters should have been playing in Gosford & 2.Warriors should be hosting in Auckland not Wellington given Shaun Johnson is playing for Cronulla. (this was mentioned by Brett Kimorley during the Fox telecast )

Last edited:

mave

Coach
A couple of bungles in home game placements from NRL clubs. 1. Roosters should have been playing in Gosford & 2.Warriors should be hosting in Auckland not Wellington given Shaun Johnson is playing for Cronulla. (this was mentioned by Brett Kimorley during the Fox telecast )

As also explained during the call, Johnson left the Warriors after the draw was released.
Is this not the case ?

Burns

First Grade
Hmm. Think the Warriors would be okay with that crowd. Lol at the Penrith fans thinking they would get 20k.