What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Exsilium

First Grade
Manly won’t let the best young centre in the NRL go.

Bradley Parker is a gun. Craig Bellamy would do well to ship off chambers and secure the premier centre for the next decade.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
It goes from bad to worse for the Titties. Word on the street is there's some clubs out there going hard after Jai Arrow. He's the only one in the team worth feeding and he's gonna be poached lol JFC other clubs, you don't need to stick the boots in.

JB04

Juniors
It goes from bad to worse for the Titties. Word on the street is there's some clubs out there going hard after Jai Arrow. He's the only one in the team worth feeding and he's gonna be poached lol JFC other clubs, you don't need to stick the boots in.
Yep, Parra, Dogs and Tigers. What I would give for a backrow of Aloiai, Arrow and Matterson

The Bye

Juniors
Yep, Parra, Dogs and Tigers. What I would give for a backrow of Aloiai, Arrow and Matterson
He’d be going from one rabble of a club to another rabble of a club if he went to either those 3, not to mention he’d be moving to an absolute shit hole that would probably leave him severely depressed and in all likelihood ruin his life. Ash Taylor only has a year left to run on his contract so the titans won’t struggle financially to retain Jai.

JB04

Juniors
He’d be going from one rabble of a club to another rabble of a club if he went to either those 3, not to mention he’d be moving to an absolute shit hole that would probably leave him severely depressed and in all likelihood ruin his life. Ash Taylor only has a year left to run on his contract so the titans won’t struggle financially to retain Jai.
If you think balmain is a shit hole you’re a very hard muppet to please

super_coach

First Grade
The Tigers would be hard pressed to beat Lithgow Workies in a race for a players signature, so if they are up against the Dogs,Eels and G coast they have zero chance of getting Arrow.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
If you think balmain is a shit hole you’re a very hard muppet to please

Tigers-Club-Ruin-1-1-678x381.jpg

Grapple

Bench
Josh Reynolds should hit up the Warriors. Perfect fit off the bench or starting over Blake Green and they love signing and trying out halves, utility type players.

gerg

Juniors
Josh Reynolds should hit up the Warriors. Perfect fit off the bench or starting over Blake Green and they love signing and trying out halves, utility type players.

No offence but I'd love to see Reynolds and Foran in the halves at Belmore. We might see them both in the same game, once or twice.

I'm pretty sure the Dogs are talking to him as well.

I don't know why. Until the Bulldogs start getting some quality players in their squad whoever is coaching the side will struggle. You could get an amalgam of Jack Gibson/Wayne Bennett and Craig Bellamy and I doubt he'd do much better. Pay is doing well with a side light on talent (compared to many other teams).

Latest posts