What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Cricket World Cup 2019

Meth

Staff member
I actually think Neesham and Guptill was the right choice for a Super Over. Maybe CDG. Does anyone know who was coming in if we lost a wicket. Guptill's running between the wicket is a lot better than Taylor's or Williamson's.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I actually think Neesham and Guptill was the right choice for a Super Over. Maybe CDG. Does anyone know who was coming in if we lost a wicket. Guptill's running between the wicket is a lot better than Taylor's or Williamson's.

I saw CDG standing at the back looking ready to go but I’m guessing it would have come down to the situation

Never been this effected by a sports result, it still hurts 3 days later

Blair

Coach
I didn't watch anything after the NZ regular innings, and still haven't. I doubt I ever will.

It was on in the club last night at Panthers and I was at a work function. I managed to have my back to the screen the whole time!

Blair

Coach
...And old Marais is usually good, but he's no Kettleborough... that was so out it wasn't funny (and Taylor was not out) - f**k ball tracker, and f**k Erasmus...

The commentators jinxed him by saying he was this 'incredible umpire, the best in the business'. It went bad from there.

A South African? Probably pissed-off we've been winning the RWC lately.

Blair

Coach
Getting past my PTSD slowly

See Ireland are looking at a very chasable target to beat England in a test at Lords

And bowled out for 38. Welcome to test cricket!

My PTSD also becoming 'manageable'! Although, I still haven't seen any of the footage.

TheDMC

Bench
Yeah I’m not over it, and too scared to watch the replay

Oh, I will never ever be watching a replay. The details of that match will be locked in a very dark room deep in my subconscious. Fortunately I cannot recall much of the 2nd half of the game as I was blind drunk.

Alan Johnson

Juniors
Yep can never watch that again. But that was one hell of a sports game and I'm glad I stayed up the whole night watching it.

Writing the above has forced me to recall my memory of going to bed at 7am after the game - I'd suppressed the memory before now. I think I do have PTSD.

Blair

Coach
Ben Stokes does it again

Unbelievable

Amazing scenes at Headingley. I had to call it a night when Stokes was about two from 90 balls! But he was still there and the crowd were getting vocal with every run.

Bairstow really caused the momentum shift with his positive 36.

I really want to go to a cricket match in England one day.

Reactions: JJ

TheDMC

Bench
Meanwhile nz have Sri Lanka five down for not much..5 more wickets two more sessions... cmon you bastards

Latest posts