What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Travitoh

First Grade
Anyone else think it is an absolute joke how Knight could potentially get three weeks yet Nick Cotric could only get four weeks for his incident? It is absolute bullshit, there's no way Liam Knight deserves three weeks let alone two. Based on that Cotric should get five or six. I am really not happy with this, once again the NRL targets our players.

Before discounts, carry over points and pleas, Cotric was facing 5 weeks out.
Knight and Welch both got bans for dangerous contact. Only difference was the grading.

Last edited:

assess5

Juniors
What I think is total bullshit is George Tafuas blatant shoulder charge on Douhie nothing said nothing mentioned no penalty no match review committee spotted it
I’ve slowed it down a dozen times their is absolutely zero arm wrapping around the player as blatant as any shoulder charge who are the morons who run this game man they are dumb as dog shitb

Could not agree more, thought it was just me who saw that. Notice how the commentators thought it was a great joke, they have very convenient memories.

People have to understand what actually happened with the Knight/Cherry Evans situation. Cherry Evans is a protected species, no one is allowed damage him, since he signed the ten million dollar contract his one aim is to fulfill the contract with out any damage to his body. He does this by not risking to much, in the first SOO he took the ball to the line ONCE and got belted, he didn't do it again, no sir, not in SOO 2 or three, all he does now is catch and pass, catch and pass. Mitchell Pearce at least take it to the defence. How Cherry Evans gets selected for SOO and the Australian side clearly shows that he is one of the chosen, one of those guys who just float through their time and when finished will breeze into a commentators seat.

Liam Knight hurt him and could have injured him and that's just not on.

Not much was said when Cherry Evans dropped Dean Britt on his head, only a view from one camera, the angle that showed the least, nothing said about that either.

What a f**king bullshit administration.

Last edited:

Galeforce

Bench
YEP ,
consistency in the NRL is like the size of a corn flake in your Kellogs bag.
some players get fined , some get grade 1 etc.........I saw nothing much in Knights hit other than it was big man on small man body contact , was it late ? to the naked eye looked simultaneous body hit as the ball was released.at worse a penalty......grade 2 well that is poor reflection on NRL consistency.

Rabbit toes

First Grade

handyman2190

Bench
The bronco system is and virtually has been untouchable for years with only players they dont want leaving, so lets screw them by taking some of their best. Its hard enough trying to find talent and ishako can play and kick,i say plunder.

Reactions: RDT

callmack1

Staff member
Last edited:

Travitoh

First Grade
Rabbitohs star Sam Burgess has tube inserted into his heart to treat infection: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...n/news-story/2bfcd9d5e0a6063de2b63a190a7b38cd

Burgess update: https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/01/23/casualty-ward--late-mail-all-the-latest-nrl-injury-news/

Seems like a bit of a click bait article as he's aiming to be back in the next two weeks.

Still not good though, the main this is that Sam is okay.

Just because Sam is aiming to be back in two weeks, doesn't mean the medical staff will agree with the time frame lol.

Agree, though from what i understand the 'indefinite' time frame in this instance could range anywhere from a few days to a few weeks or even months, depending on how the infection responds to the antibiotics.

Latest posts