What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Yosh

Coach
If we had to lose someone in our top 30 it'd be Gavet first and then SKD.

As an SKD fan I'm sad to see him go but there are so many wingers out there who could fill his void now. He was a great senior player but we have many of them now. I wanna see a young talented youngster take his spot.

Old dog

Juniors
The problem we have is we don’t have a ready replacement for him, having trouble replacing injured Lee.
Unless we replace from within it will cost a bit to replace SKD with an outsider, I know talk of Star To’a but he is young and inexperienced so maybe a year contract while we bring likely replacements along is best option.

Yosh

Coach
The problem we have is we don’t have a ready replacement for him, having trouble replacing injured Lee.
Unless we replace from within it will cost a bit to replace SKD with an outsider, I know talk of Star To’a but he is young and inexperienced so maybe a year contract while we bring likely replacements along is best option.

Moga and Star To'a to share wing duties for next season?

Old dog

Juniors
Moga is very suss, fitness is a worry along with attitude, To’a has shown potential but yet to perform at top level.
We have loads of talent in most positions coming through but you still need maturity and experience blended with it.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
The wing position should be the cheapest to fill. I’d be happy to keep SKD for another year and maybe another year in the club’s favour on top of that. He’s been around a long time and clearly is respected by his peers and by those in power at the club so I don’t see any issue in keeping him on provided it’s a good value deal, it’s not like he’d be expecting an upgrade at this point in his career. His form has been good too, has an error or two in him but I feel it’s outweighed by the good stuff he does.

We should also be making moves to keep Hunt maybe with a small upgrade as well, he’s been really good for us this year and has provided great value for money.

I still think we should be hitting the market for a couple of cheap outside backs, there are usually plenty of them knocking on the door of the NRL at other clubs and looking for an opportunity. I’m not convinced by Moga at this stage due to his history with injury and the reports of his poor attitude.

Yosh

Coach
The wing position should be the cheapest to fill. I’d be happy to keep SKD for another year and maybe another year in the club’s favour on top of that. He’s been around a long time and clearly is respected by his peers and by those in power at the club so I don’t see any issue in keeping him on provided it’s a good value deal, it’s not like he’d be expecting an upgrade at this point in his career. His form has been good too, has an error or two in him but I feel it’s outweighed by the good stuff he does.

We should also be making moves to keep Hunt maybe with a small upgrade as well, he’s been really good for us this year and has provided great value for money.

I still think we should be hitting the market for a couple of cheap outside backs, there are usually plenty of them knocking on the door of the NRL at other clubs and looking for an opportunity. I’m not convinced by Moga at this stage due to his history with injury and the reports of his poor attitude.

Isn't Moga on the biggest contract out of the outside backs? Would be good to get him off our books or use him in either the wing or centre position till Lee gets back. Too much cap space in reserves...

PhilGould

Bench
Kurt Capewell and Joel Thompson have been discussed as the Knights look to bolster back row depth, from Toohey's News.

Swarzey

Bench
Levi was pretty f**king awful today and wasn't anything good last week. He's again back to his more typical dud self and has taken the club on this merry-go-round of showing promise but failing to achieve consistency.

Need another prop. We're last in making metres with only Klemmer only doing good numbers. It showed today as well as our pack got dominated.

MrTwoBits

Juniors
Levi was pretty f**king awful today and wasn't anything good last week. He's again back to his more typical dud self and has taken the club on this merry-go-round of showing promise but failing to achieve consistency.

Need another prop. We're last in making metres with only Klemmer only doing good numbers. It showed today as well as our pack got dominated.

We have another prop. His name is Jacob Saifiti, and he should be on the bench instead of Buhrer, who offer nothing.

Yosh

Coach

The Roosters were in our face the whole game. Most packs wouldn't have done any better than ours.

I think we are pretty stacked in the middle. We have two starting Origin props and Ese'ese is a godsend off the bench. One of either Gavet, JSaifiti or King is pretty good.

We need a good second rower. Fitzy goes okay and Sione is a good option off the bench to cover anywhere in the backrow but Barnett seems like a bit of a dud. After those three we have Jamie Buhrer as our starting wide backrower. Need someone in the mold of Cordner. Just offers really solid attack and defense week in week out.

Levi seems to have lost his momentum and should be shown the door.

Swarzey

Bench
We have another prop. His name is Jacob Saifiti, and he should be on the bench instead of Buhrer, who offer nothing.

No, we need another prop who can dig in and get us down the field like Klemmer does; not another Saifiti who struggles with playing longer minutes and has very mediocre stats.

K-Man

Bench

If only we could have someone like Jacob Saifiti on the bench instead of 7 minutes of Buhrer or Crossland. Oh wait.

Latest posts