What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

snickers007

Juniors
Saw an article today about Jai Arrow, the blurb was '3 Western Sydney teams chasing Arrow'. I got rather excited.
Turns out we are the only Western Sydney team not interested. Bit disappointing, Arrow is a gun.

franklin2323

Immortal
Saw an article today about Jai Arrow, the blurb was '3 Western Sydney teams chasing Arrow'. I got rather excited.
Turns out we are the only Western Sydney team not interested. Bit disappointing, Arrow is a gun.

Doubt we have cap space for high end signings like that

Kilkenny

Coach

Titans May be struggling to keep him given 8 others players allegedly account for half there cap. Arrow should be the highest paid forward there but he isn’t in top 5 if you believe the figures in the media. I think he would be a great pick up for us but I accept it us unlikely we would have the money but then again I don’t see how the Eels or Tigers would either.

franklin2323

Immortal
Titans May be struggling to keep him given 8 others players allegedly account for half there cap. Arrow should be the highest paid forward there but he isn’t in top 5 if you believe the figures in the media. I think he would be a great pick up for us but I accept it us unlikely we would have the money but then again I don’t see how the Eels or Tigers would either.

It is for 2020. So far Parra have 10 guys contracted next year and Tigers will tap guys on the shoulder by then. I'd gladly do the same to RCG to get him but doubt anyone takes him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts