What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 49.5%
  • No

Votes: 109 50.5%

• Total voters

T.S Quint

Coach
People have always said that we should wait until after Melbourne's 'Big 4' leaves before we can judge how good a coach he is.

Inglis left. They kept winning.
Cronk left. They kept winning.
Slater has now left. They are still f**king winning.

One more left to go. Will they still keep winning after Smith has gone. You would think they would suffer from his absence, but who the f**k knows with that record.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
People have always said that we should wait until after Melbourne's 'Big 4' leaves before we can judge how good a coach he is.

One more left to go. Will they still keep winning after Smith has gone. You would think they would suffer from his absence, but who the f**k knows with that record.
I predict they will still be quality. Bellamy is easily the best coach in the game. If back him to turn Parramatta into a powerhouse.

84 Baby

Referee

It’s like how AFL Mexicans felt about Swans and we all felt about Boncos. The Scum have been given massive legs up on the comp, still cheated and brought the grubbiest tactics since 80s Dogs. I for one can’t wait until they fall in a f**ken heap and win spoon after spoon

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It’s like how AFL Mexicans felt about Swans and we all felt about Boncos. The Scum have been given massive legs up on the comp, still cheated and brought the grubbiest tactics since 80s Dogs. I for one can’t wait until they fall in a f**ken heap and win spoon after spoon
More chance of Parra winning a premiership.

Bazal

Post Whore
Paper bags are old currency. It's all about bitcoin or the likes these days. I'm thinking about floating the Parra dollar. Any takers?

I reckon there's a few logs of Bitcoin floating in the Parramatta river if that's any help?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

In their one grand final appearance without Cam Smith they were smashed 40-blot. Possibly just coincidence but it's a hell of a correlation.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
They'll be fine. Virtually every other team apart from the Roosters are complete shit. The Storm will be near the top well after Smith leaves.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What would you know about stats?
I know that if Brennan hadn't gotten the arse, and if we beat the Warriors next week, fewer than half the coaches in the NRL would've had a winning record against Brad Arthur.

That will only happen now if we beat the Warriors and the Titans sign Toovey or Barrett.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I know that if Brennan hadn't gotten the arse, and if we beat the Warriors next week, fewer than half the coaches in the NRL would've had a winning record against Brad Arthur.

That will only happen now if we beat the Warriors and the Titans sign Toovey or Barrett.
Yeah, but apart from that what do you know?

ram raid

Bench
From a very outside perspective, I thing he's done a great job to not lose the dressing room. I don't know if he's a good technical coach or not. But after everything Parra have been through, considering player volatility, he's still got them motivated and in the contest.

84 Baby

Referee
From a very outside perspective, I thing he's done a great job to not lose the dressing room. I don't know if he's a good technical coach or not. But after everything Parra have been through, considering player volatility, he's still got them motivated and in the contest.
There’s no f**ken volatility in these parts! Merkin!

Latest posts