What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Eelementary

Post Whore
We need stats, stat! I was gonna ask if Tepai even played our last game but I didn't want to be seen to be picking on our only Asian player. And I was seething about the stupid gameday thread locking. But I honestly don't remember him on the field at all. And is Evans actually going well or is he just in favour of late?

Evans is adding aggression, and enthusiasm, imo.

He's much improved over the 2018 version.

He and Junior are doing a great job laying a solid foundation, imo.

Bazal

Post Whore
Evans is adding aggression, and enthusiasm, imo.

He's much improved over the 2018 version.

He and Junior are doing a great job laying a solid foundation, imo.

I still see a weakness in our middle defence tbh. Evans off the bench, Tep out, Alvaro starting if those numbers continue seems to be the best option. No doubt we have missed him and Mannah in the ruck.

84 Baby

Referee
I still see a weakness in our middle defence tbh. Evans off the bench, Tep out, Alvaro starting if those numbers continue seems to be the best option. No doubt we have missed him and Mannah in the ruck.
Well we’ve missed Mannah/Alvaro from 2018. 2019 not so much

Bazal

Post Whore
Poorly both with and without Mannah/Alvaro

Yes.

So a fit/in form Alvaro (or Mannah) could, therefore, be said to have been missed in the ruck?

f**k me, is there something in the f**ken water around here the last week?? FFS

Latest posts