What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 VS Dragons

Not the put down. He did well to get so close the unmarked Mansour on the inside was how it was bombed. It was just inexperience

Watched it again, suppose it was a half chance, but not an easy pass as his momentum was all going the other direction, plus his back was to Mansour.

When he got the ball Mansour was on his outside, Mansour then doesn’t go to the inside until he’s touched by the fullback. That’s definitely not a bombed try.

326DB88D-2C5D-42DB-9B18-ECC3FE84CC07.jpeg

393C6649-FD1A-4EA2-AEA7-CEF6D3292705.jpeg

Last edited:

OldPanther

Coach
Watched it again, suppose it was a half chance, but not an easy pass as his momentum was all going the other direction, plus his back was to Mansour.

When he got the ball Mansour was on his outside, Mansour then doesn’t go to the inside until he’s touched by the fullback. That’s definitely not a bombed try.

View attachment 31506

View attachment 31507

Not with a guy unmarked on the inside. Maloney about 10 out after a Winterstein break ball dropped with the line wide open

giphy.gif

In motion to add to the pics.

betcats

Referee

View attachment 31506

View attachment 31507

I’d call it a half chance gone begging, if Naden flicks that inside to mansour and he catches it then he sccores almost definitely imo, but that’s not an easy pass to make at all and mansour can drop a footy so it’s not a sitter by any means imo.

I’d call it a half chance gone begging, if Naden flicks that inside to mansour and he catches it then he sccores almost definitely imo, but that’s not an easy pass to make at all and mansour can drop a footy so it’s not a sitter by any means imo.

It would’ve been a hell of a pass, Mansour didn’t even cross until Naden had hands on him.

If anything Naden should’ve passed it when Mansour was on his outside, but there was another titans player coming across so not a gimmie inside.

franklin2323

Immortal
giphy.gif

In motion to add to the pics.

Where he dummied is where the pass should of been thrown.

Maybe not bombed but still a missed opportunity and you see 2-3 of those per game. It is why our attack looks worse then it is.

Still shocking off set starts but we win linebreaks most weeks but don't finish them off

OldPanther

Coach
Where he dummied is where the pass should of been thrown.

Maybe not bombed but still a missed opportunity and you see 2-3 of those per game. It is why our attack looks worse then it is.

Still shocking off set starts but we win linebreaks most weeks but don't finish them off

Yeah when Mansour is outside him though there is a player in cover. I guess both options are risk/reward.

franklin2323

Immortal
Yeah when Mansour is outside him though there is a player in cover. I guess both options are risk/reward.

I have no doubt it wasn't an easy pass but other teams make those plays. For some reason these don't turn into tries for us which is frustrated