What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 18 vs Roosters @ Sydney Cricket Ground

Who will win? Round 18: Roosters v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knight Vision

First Grade
I'd say Kight Visor and Mozza did not even realise Sione had gone from a regular starter to bench player used only in the middle of the field as they don't watch the footy.
he's been chosen in positions that best suit the TEAM dynamic - very simple concept

Frederick

Staff member
Badger will be pocket ref. I have no doubt that, even with Tedesco and ponga playing, Klein will be the true star of the show.

I reckon the roosters could all stay home and Klein would still ensure they won somehow

Knight Vision

First Grade
You waiting for Knight Visor to jump into this one before tacking on big fella??

No jimmies rustled reading this??

But if I posted it.... well f**k. Talk about rustling 'em up!
You're a fruit loop. No doubt be winging about the young fella after he's played his 200 NRL game in a consistently top 8/4 side.

I'm starting to wonder if your fascination with the young bloke isnt some latent homoerotic tendency.

slotmachine

First Grade
If we lose to the chooks can likely only afford to drop another two games, or three and hope the good F/A sneaks us home.

Tigers (home)
Manly (away)
Eels (Away)
Cowboys (home)
Tigers (away)
Titans (home)
Panthers (away)

Pray ponga and pearce stay healthy or I think we're shot.

Knight Vision

First Grade
If we lose to the chooks can likely only afford to drop another two games, or three and hope the good F/A sneaks us home.

Tigers (home)
Manly (away)
Eels (Away)
Cowboys (home)
Tigers (away)
Titans (home)
Panthers (away)

Pray ponga and pearce stay healthy or I think we're shot.
Losing this match AND another 3 and we are toast- ( 26 points ) wont be enough to make the 8.
Losing this game and another 2 ( 28 points ) and we might make the 8 based on other variables plus PD

Knight Vision

First Grade
12 wins and good F/A got you into the finals 8 out of last 10 seasons.

4 wins 4 losses gets us to 12 wins.
I'm hoping your right. Unfortunately I cant see that being the case this year. 26 points would put us around 10th.

One thing is certain though- we need to win as many as possible and every loss will hurt.

slotmachine

First Grade
Fair enough.

I said after the Titans loss we wouldn't play finals, too far to come back from. If we lose here I think it's a coin flip.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I don't hold high hopes for this one after our showings against Melbourne, Brisbane, and the Bulldogs.

Spot On

Coach
You're a fruit loop. No doubt be winging about the young fella after he's played his 200 NRL game in a consistently top 8/4 side.

I'm starting to wonder if your fascination with the young bloke isnt some latent homoerotic tendency.

Who's complaining, he's been fantastic playing from the bench in the middle.

Keep him there.

Will you be writing a letter to Toddy and Graham after our next loss??? f**king fruit loop. Who the f**k do you think you are??

Dear Todd and Graham

My team lost. It was the refs fault. Don't let it happen again.

Knight Rider.

FFS.

Fruit loop.

Spot On

Coach
Dear Todd and Graham

It is upsetting to me when my team loses. I blame Ashley Klein.

He clearly cheats when he referees a Newcastle game.

There needs to be an investigation.

Don't let him ref a Newcastle game again.

Yours sincerely

Knight Visor

Last edited:

Spot On

Coach
Dear Todd and Graham

Ashley Klein is so inept. The decisions by this dude can only mean 1 thing - a deliberate act to alter the course of the game. I'm convinced of it.

I ask you to investigate him.

The seed has been planted. Hopefully we never get him again.

Love

Knight Visor

Edit - Klein is refereeing Newcastle this weekend. Doh!

Spot On

Coach
If Newcastle beat the Roosters....

Dear Toddy and Graham

Forget my previous correspondence, Ash Klein is alright!!

Keep up the good work.

I allow you to appoint him to Newcastle games in the future.

Keep it real.

Knight Visor

Spot On

Coach
what is going on in this thread this week

Moral to the story...

Never, ever suggest the side is stronger with Sione off the bench and playing in the middle.

It disturbs the natives. A couple forumites' jimmies get completely tangled and bruised.

But only when one of us suggests it. But it's cool if others do.

Knight Visor may even write a letter of complaint about it.

Last edited:

Spot On

Coach
Maybe get Toovs on the blower, he loves an investigation.

Haha.

This is what I was thinking when I read about KV's big letter to the NRL.

Pictured him sitting in front of the tv yelling those words exactly, then scrambling for pen and paper to record his thoughts, time of said incidents during game and request for our side to get the ref we want from now on.

Latest posts