What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd17 vs Tigers post game discussion.

Bazal

Post Whore
I think a poll would be a pointless idea.

This is obviously the result of one or more people going mad with power!

Suitman

Post Whore
I think a poll would be a pointless idea.

This is obviously the result of one or more people going mad with power!

Point 1: Correct.

Point 2: Not at all. It's only a thread. A thread to discuss the pro's and con's of a completed game, just like there is a thread discussing the pre-match team selection and all its relevant discussion.
I actually find all this saltiness rather amusing, over something that really is not such a big deal.

Bazal

Post Whore

Point 2: Not at all. It's only a thread. A thread to discuss the pro's and con's of a completed game, just like there is a thread discussing the pre-match team selection and all its relevant discussion.
I actually find all this saltiness rather amusing, over something that really is not such a big deal.

I feel like the fact you've only really quoted one person in all of this (and not even the most widespread poster on the subject), while liking any post from a moderator on the matter like some kind of lapdog, indicates that:

1-You have actually missed the point tremendously.
2-You're saltier than you want to let on, rather than being "amused", because IIRC this idea may have actually been yours
3-You've reverted to the person you like to hang shit on the most out of the available options instead of accepting that, in fact, many people think the idea is silly.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

If it's not a big deal why the need to change in the first place????

Bandwagon

Staff member
It kinda seems to me it's become more a thread to discuss how shit it is to have a thread where the majority of the discussion is about how shit the idea is of having the thread at all

Bazal

Post Whore
It kinda seems to me it's become more a thread to discuss how shit it is to have a thread where the majority of the discussion is about how shit the idea is of having the thread at all

Nah, you're just salty.

Lol

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Nah, you're just salty.

Lol

tenor.gif