What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 18 vs Roosters @ Sydney Cricket Ground

Who will win? Round 18: Roosters v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mozza91

Coach
Not sure if he’s trying to be funny or if he’s having a breakdown.

Anyway I think we can win this. The Roosters have been poor recently (our last month hasn’t been any better to be fair) and everyone is talking about them flicking a switch and they’ll be the best side in the comp again.

It might not be that simple. This happens regularly with defending premiers. They might be struggling a bit more than they’re willing to admit.

If we can keep Tedesco quiet which is easier said than done we’re a big hope here. Get them to watch the game against the Chooks from 6 weeks ago. If we play like that again we’ll win.

Last edited:

Knight Vision

First Grade
my guess is the later....or teenage bluster reflecting strong underlying self doubt, lack of confidence with a dose of petulance.

I just hope the players decide the game and not the referees. Should be a cracker of a game.

Frederick

Staff member

Anyway I think we can win this. The Roosters have been poor recently (our last month hasn’t been any better to be fair) and everyone is talking about them flicking a switch and they’ll be the best side in the comp again.

It might not be that simple. This happens regularly with defending premiers. They might be struggling a bit more than they’re willing to admit.

If we can keep Tedesco quiet which is easier said than done we’re a big hope here. Get them to watch the game against the Chooks from 6 weeks ago. If we play like that again we’ll win.

In our win the only player we didn't keep quiet was Teddy.

Maybe we need Dsaf to keep Keary quiet for another few weeks?

Zoidberg

First Grade
So how do we think we will go today?
My heart is saying we’ll win, head is pointing to Roosters but with no certainty.

Yosh

Coach
Great to see Ponga back. Would have loved to see one or two of their spine our but I can't see us getting flogged.

Us by 6.

Yosh

Coach
Can't we get the ball to Ramien and not break his momentum.... He had to catch the ball behind and then spin...

K-Man

Bench
In any other non try scoring situation that would be a knock on against Roosters. Hanging arm out, dragging ball straight down. 100% called a knock on if it happens back on their own 20m line and looks more awkward.

Latest posts