What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Bazal

Post Whore
Would be, could be, should be but he won't be. He's more famous for being a wanker than a winner. But, being a dick takes precedence over ability it seems.

Meh. Kyrgios isn't one tenth as bad as folks want him to be.

He's petulant at times for sure but he's not even half as bad as someone like Williams or Fognini or Tomic.

Eelogical

Referee
Meh. Kyrgios isn't one tenth as bad as folks want him to be.

He's petulant at times for sure but he's not even half as bad as someone like Williams or Fognini or Tomic.
Nobody wants him to be bad. They just want him to play his best and not be a f**kwit when things don't go his way. He's got enough form on the board to show me he's an embarrassment to how I expect any aussie sportsperson to act, no matter the sport.

Gronk

Staff member
Nobody wants him to be bad. They just want him to play his best and not be a f**kwit when things don't go his way. He's got enough form on the board to show me he's an embarrassment to how I expect any aussie sportsperson to act, no matter the sport.
Well the times I have seen him play Davis Cup, he has given 100% and fought for his country admirably.

Other than that he is playing on his time and it's really none of our business.

Bazal

Post Whore

Nick Kyrgios represents Nick Kyrgios, no one else.

Much like Ash Barty represents Ash Barty. Personally I reckon he's entertaining. A bit of a break from all the wannabe Federers.

Eelogical

Referee
Well the times I have seen him play Davis Cup, he has given 100% and fought for his country admirably.

Other than that he is playing on his time and it's really none of our business.
I've never mentioned his private life and I couldn't give a flying fart what he does off the court, as long as it isn't newsworthy. The guy has talent on the court, yet he abuses it. I really couldn't give a shit if he drops off the pro circuit altogether. I'm tired of this type of narcissistic behaviour, in all sports.

strider

Post Whore
I obviously love him but is Djokovic likeable to you guys?
I think he is likeable ... but i dont wanna boof him like you do

I think he is a bit one dimensional as a player, which is a bit boring ... he is however unbelievably good at that one dimension

hindy111

Post Whore
I think he is likeable ... but i dont wanna boof him like you do

I think he is a bit one dimensional as a player, which is a bit boring ... he is however unbelievably good at that one dimension

I think he has a dry but great sense of humor
I prefer Nedal and Federer however.