What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will you be on the Day Cameron Smith plays his 400th NRL Game?

AJB1102

First Grade
The old I can't wait until so and so either gets old or leaves and see what happens has been used for so long now all that's left is enough salt to fill the Pacific.

Yeah get back to me when he's played 600 and has arthritis, a rookie coach and a hopeless team. Then we'll see how good he is.

Cam is an over polished turd of a bloke but trying to raise the bar for him to prove himself as a footballer is ridiculous.

moffla

Bench
No people hate Cameron Smith because his a grub nothing to do with tall pop syndrome, I really would have loved to see how would have done without the likes of Slater Thurston Inglis Lockyer Cooper Cronk, all the Queensland greats. He kind of answered that himself when he retired from Origin abruptly last year...
He's proving how good he is. Right now. His team is 4 games clear. That "he needs Cronk and Slater" argument is a myth. He is controlling the storm right now. And he's 36.

Generalzod

Immortal
He's proving how good he is. Right now. His team is 4 games clear. That "he needs Cronk and Slater" argument is a myth. He is controlling the storm right now. And he's 36.
I said it before Moffla it’s not how he plays the game he is a good player but being a good player doesn’t make him a good bloke and for the why hovered over Alex McKinnon blaming him for the way got it injured says it all..

moffla

Bench
I said it before Moffla it’s not how he plays the game he is a good player but being a good player doesn’t make him a good bloke and for the why hovered over Alex McKinnon blaming him for the way got it injured says it all..
That’s not what your comment implied just then.
You questioned his ability without those QLD greats which is what I was responding to.

LittleWayne

Juniors
I found it a bit poor taste when he started the qlds song when he won with Australia, Gallen wasn’t happy.

Other than that a fine ambassador for the game, good job Okunbor got injured.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Funny enough you don’t get to see your team win lose or draw or getting smashed Lol

Was at headingly on Friday night watching my team get a much needed win, was even better than watching my adopted team smash the sharkies on the nrl overseas app.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Seriously the Sharks grand final win has cut you real deep lol

There’s that backtracking again, tell me again how I dont have a club to support lol.
Must say Leeds have done a great job updating headingly since I was last there 20 years ago.

Nah one win in 50 odd years, you can wallow in it for the next 50 lol. What’s that saying about only being as good as your last result?
I got over the loss the following year at anz watching the legend that is cam smith lift the trophy.

Generalzod

Immortal
There’s that backtracking again, tell me again how I dont have a club to support lol.
Must say Leeds have done a great job updating headingly since I was last there 20 years ago.

Nah one win in 50 odd years, you can wallow in it for the next 50 lol. What’s that saying about only being as good as your last result?
I got over the loss the following year at anz watching the legend that is cam smith lift the trophy.
Like wise with me the Roosters made up for it last year, enjoy your Holiday in England

Latest posts