What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharkcast Annual Party

coolumsharkie

Referee
Crook as a dog this week anyway, haven't had the flu for over a decade, lucky I'm not coming down there to infect you all with my disease(s)..

Grunge Band -Outshined is playing on Friday Night at the Pub and probably wont even make that.. Col Merideth's Band- Late For Woodstock for the Sunday sesh looks more likely.

Avagoodweekend

carcharias

Immortal
Crook as a dog this week anyway, haven't had the flu for over a decade, lucky I'm not coming down there to infect you all with my disease(s)..

Grunge Band -Outshined is playing on Friday Night at the Pub and probably wont even make that.. Col Merideth's Band- Late For Woodstock for the Sunday sesh looks more likely.

Avagoodweekend

I’ve been down for the count since Tuesday last week.
f**king chest flu.
Couldn’t talk for 3 days.

Hoping for a miracle by tomorrow night.
Voice is shit.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'm so f**king bored but haven't got the energy to do anything except blow my f**king nose again, I'd rather be hung over. Netflix and Foxtel getting a workout. Sux to be me.

carcharias

Immortal
I'm so f**king bored but haven't got the energy to do anything except blow my f**king nose again, I'd rather be hung over. Netflix and Foxtel getting a workout. Sux to be me.

I watched the entire narcos Mexico in one sitting on Tuesday.

I can’t sleep.
Every time I lay down I start coughing up shit.
It’s f**ked.

gavin_miller

Juniors
Brought to you by Dyson Logistics - www.dysonlogistics.com

https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast...lla-sharks-nrl-podcast/id1038411132?mt=2&uo=4

https://open.spotify.com/show/7IcKNJqi8LHu1bpipb5YSY

https://www.whooshkaa.com/shows/sharkcast-radio-cronulla-sharks-nrl-podcast

This week reviews the Storm match and all the fallout, read your mail, preview the Warriors and go through all the news! This is a lengthy, chatty episode debating all that is happening at the Sharks right now.

Download and subscribe for free on Whooshkaa, iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, Spotify and all good podcast outlets.

Rate and review us please, it really does help us. Five star reviews and messages on iTunes is especially helpful and takes just a minute of your time.

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Please share our social media, this also is a big help to us.

Write to us via social media or sharkcastpod@gmail.com

Card Shark

Immortal
Would love to get there to see you in action mate but I’m too far away....in Narrabri tonight.

Bloke who runs the hotel is a sharks fan, we are everywhere in the bush!

carcharias

Immortal
Would love to get there to see you in action mate but I’m too far away....in Narrabri tonight.

Bloke who runs the hotel is a sharks fan, we are everywhere in the bush!

We played down kangaroo valley last weekend
The pub owner there is s massive sharks fan too.
Heaps of stuff on the walls.
Top spot
Locals are unreal.