What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R18 Thu - Broncos 28-6 Bulldogs @ Suncorp

Round 18: Broncos v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 18
Brisbane Broncos v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Suncorp Stadium, Milton (TICKETS)
Thursday 18 July 2019

Gates 6pm / NRL 7:50pm

TL-BRI19.png

1. Anthony Milford 2. Corey Oates 3. Kotoni Staggs 4. Herbie Farnworth 5. Jamayne Isaako 6. Darius Boyd 7. Jake Turpin 8. Matthew Lodge 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Payne Haas 11. Alex Glenn 12. Tevita Pangai 13. Thomas Flegler
Interchange: 14. James Segeyaro 15. Joe Ofahengaue 16. David Fifita 17. Patty Carrigan 18. Rhys Kennedy 19. Izaia Perese 20. Xavier Coates 21. Keenan Palasia

TL-CBY19.png

1. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 2. Nick Meaney 3. Marcelo Montoya 4. Will Hopoate 5. Reimis Smith 6. Brandon Wakeham 7. Jack Cogger 8. Ofahiki Ogden 9. Michael Lichaa 10. Dylan Napa 11. Josh Jackson 12. Corey Harawira-Naera 13. Adam Elliott
Interchange: 14. Jeremy Marshall-King 15. Renouf To'omaga 16. Danny Fualalo 17. Chris Smith 19. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 20. Fa'amanu Brown 21. Kerrod Holland 23. Kayne Kalache

ogdZGg2.png

Referees: Ben Cummins, Belinda Sharpe
Sideline Officials: Todd Smith, Michael Wise
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Ben Galea

Feeder club info
Broncos: Ipswich Jets, Norths Devils, Redcliffe Dolphins, Souths Logan Magpies & Wynnum Manly Seagulls (QRL: Intrust Super Cup, Hastings Deering Colts U20s)
Bulldogs: Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​

Last edited by a moderator:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
On paper we should absolutely belt them, but no chance in hell am I backing the 2019 Broncos with confidence against anyone right now.

JW

Coach
Dogs to go well while Macca is on and Bronc's to get back into it when Macca goes off. Flip of a crutch as to who actually wins in the end, though I think we'll be (ever so slightly) better off this week on that right edge sans Coates.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Game will be utter aids

Can't believe the Dogs are paying $3 to win...I'll be having some of that

We suck, and our hooker is awful who is MOTM for the opposition every week!

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Game will be utter aids

Can't believe the Dogs are paying $3 to win...I'll be having some of that

We suck, and our hooker is awful who is MOTM for the opposition every week!

Hes been on the improve lately boyd too. Expecting a big win going to the game by the way my first this season.
Broncos by 22 and oates fts

lockyno1

Post Whore
Hes been on the improve lately boyd too. Expecting a big win going to the game by the way my first this season.
Broncos by 22 and oates fts

True...Seibold benches him (thank goodness) for 15-20 mins! Funnily that's the period we look good out of dummy half! Segeyaro should be at 9.

Bazal

Post Whore
Anyone know where to catch the game in LA? Locky?

Honestly I don't hate the Broncos enough to want them to lose to the Dogs. But the Dogs are too shit for me to truly hate them this year. I just hope game day thread trolling is the winner on the day

Latest posts