What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd17 vs Tigers post game discussion.

Not sure if serious?

Not having a go, just answering the question. The 3 that commented are also opponents to the thread. They chose to take a stand both sides. They have shown that they are happy to comment in a post game thread, even though they disagree with it.
The 25 just chose to comment on the game and nothing else.
I commented on the game and I can tell you I'm not in favour of the change. But where else was I supposed to comment on the game, given that the game thread is locked?

This is insane. There's about 3 people in favour of this and for some reason they are getting their way. We tried it, it proved unpopular, and yet we persist with it. I'm done.

Bazal

Post Whore
And, if there wasn't a separate thread, you think there would have been more than 12 pages of discussion after an easy win like that?
Lol.
I'm not even replying to your 2nd comment. You can't even reply responsibly now and have to keep relying on silly pics.

*Throws around dumbass terms like "salty"*

*Calls others silly for responding in kind*

Suitman Warner. Happy to dish it out....

strider

Post Whore
id did the same few days back, and got a reply that I was not right, lol funny shit

people wanting proof as if we owe them a legal transcript, wait ill get our lawyer lol
So ...

If no one is replying to posts during the game, then why the need to lock it for the purpose of stopping people ragging on about during the game shit?

Noise

Coach
So was it TheParraboy who started this stupid thread locking idea?

Why lock the game day thread?

Bandwagon

Staff member
It’s making me thirsty.

Anyway I don’t understand why we can’t just leave game day thread open for all the inane jokes, laughing at whiney’s mid game meltdowns and quoting genuinely interesting points made mid game (without having to go through 400 steps to do it once it’s closed) AND have the post game thread for serious discussion. While I’m sure there may be some leakage of inanity and whineying, there’s be some focal point to contain that, opposed to completely closing one thread in an effort to curtail certain posts, which just encourages those posts to migrate to the new thread.

TLDR - if you want to start a new thread to stop inane shit being posted, how’s that working out for ya?

f**king pretzels!

Suitman

Post Whore
That was my point. Why not have a thread for serious post match discussion and one for insane shit that is loosely based on the game

Now that's funny. You're complaining about an extra thread, but asking for an extra two threads
That'll do me.
I commented on the game and I can tell you I'm not in favour of the change. But where else was I supposed to comment on the game, given that the game thread is locked?

This is insane. There's about 3 people in favour of this and for some reason they are getting their way. We tried it, it proved unpopular, and yet we persist with it. I'm done.

This is what I don't get. Getting you knickers in a knot about a thread that has been instigated to actually talk about footy.
Look at EVERY thread in this Parra forum. Day after day every thread is full of inane, mindless, unfunny, childish shite. Repetitive jokes used 1000 times. That's what the Parrallel Dimension is for.
This Eels forum was hijacked a long time ago, yet you're done over a thread that wants some serious post game discussion?
Are you serious?
This place went downhill ages ago. I sometimes wish the mods could delete so much shit that is posted here, but understand they have better things to do, so I just put up with it.
This thread is the last thing people should be complaining about.

Bazal

Post Whore
*bemoans the apparent "death" of the forum*

*wants a thread that locks contributors out*

Bazal

Post Whore
Can you point me to the thread that locks contributors out?
You've gotta try harder than that Baz.

Yeah, I've spoken zero footy in this thread because I can't reply to the shit I want to reply to, so what's the point? I'll stick to the NRL forum threads which are much more fun and much better chat. And not locked

But you keep sticking it to the salty folks!

Suitman

Post Whore
Yeah, I've spoken zero footy in this thread because I can't reply to the shit I want to reply to, so what's the point? I'll stick to the NRL forum threads which are much more fun and much better chat. And not locked

But you keep sticking it to the salty folks!

See ya.

The fact you can't reply to the game day thread means you probably didn't have much to say anyway.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Now that's funny. You're complaining about an extra thread, but asking for an extra two threads
That'll do me.

This is what I don't get. Getting you knickers in a knot about a thread that has been instigated to actually talk about footy.
Look at EVERY thread in this Parra forum. Day after day every thread is full of inane, mindless, unfunny, childish shite. Repetitive jokes used 1000 times. That's what the Parrallel Dimension is for.
This Eels forum was hijacked a long time ago, yet you're done over a thread that wants some serious post game discussion?
Are you serious?
This place went downhill ages ago. I sometimes wish the mods could delete so much shit that is posted here, but understand they have better things to do, so I just put up with it.
This thread is the last thing people should be complaining about.

It's not this thread that is being complained about

It's the locking of the game day thread.

I feel that's the point you are missing.

No body is complaining about the existence of this thread, the issue is the removal of the ease of ability to discuss the game post the game, whilst referencing posts made during the game, in the game day thread.

For mine I don't post during the game, much, I'm too busy watching, I post at half time, and then at full time come back to the game thread only to find i can't respond to comments without f**king around jumping between two threads.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

No body is complaining about the existence of this thread, the issue is the removal of the ease of ability to discuss the game post the game, whilst referencing posts made during the game, in the game day thread.

For mine I don't post during the game, much, I'm too busy watching, I post at half time, and then at full time come back to the game thread only to find i can't respond to comments without f**king around jumping between two threads.
giphy.gif

Suitman

Post Whore

I completely understand that but it ain't that hard to quote a post from a closed thread. I proved that before.
And yes, people HAVE been complaining about this thread.

Bazal

Post Whore
See ya.

The fact you can't reply to the game day thread means you probably didn't have much to say anyway.

Lol

You are such a hypocrite. A bit more viciously abusive stalking and it'll be mid-2000s Suity all over again!

You want contributions, but refuse to listen to people who would like to contribute in a slightly different manner or time frame to you.

I think you'll find that the fact I can't reply in the game day thread means it's locked, Einstein.