What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R18 Thu - Broncos 28-6 Bulldogs @ Suncorp

Round 18: Broncos v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

age.s

First Grade
Do the Florida man challenge.
Google florida man and the day and month you were born and suss out the classic headlines.

I got " Florida man arrested for having sex with minature horse multiple times " and

" Florida man commits murder over imaginary girlfriend "

"Thong-wearing Florida man arrested while building shed with garbage on strangers property."

Great game! :D

hineyrulz

Post Whore
giphy.gif
images

SBD82

Coach
Google florida man and the day and month you were born and suss out the classic headlines.

I got " Florida man arrested for having sex with minature horse multiple times " and

“Florida man screaming about vampires allegedly sets fire to his own house”.

“Florida man locks keys in car to stop cops from searching it”

Generalzod

Immortal

Is that like Slender man??

This Year?

Immortal

I got "Florida man shoots, kills puppy from balcony during walk with its owners, police say"