What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd17 vs Tigers post game discussion.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'm a fan of the post game thread. It makes sense.

My only suggestion is to also lock other threads when certain milestones occur. For example, lock the team list thread once game day starts.

I honestly don't get the constant whining about what has happened. By all means raise your concerns but the continued f**kwittery from some people who's posts I always respect has been a bit disappointing.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I don’t see why there shouldn’t be a poll to get the general consensus. If the mods don’t feel it necessary, there are a multitude of external platforms that could be used to set up a poll and we could provide a link for everyone and anyone to vote.

But seriously, I can’t see a single reason why it’s not a good idea for the mods to set up a poll on here. Surely you want a forum that the majority of punters prefer.

strider

Post Whore
I'm not trolling, I just want to see if this can be sorted amongst grown men without a volcanic eruption.
Yep, same

I dont know if it was ever explained why. I miss plenty on this forum nowdays ... it all just seems pointless to me and somewhat annoying when an active thread you are trying to reply in suddenly is dead

Bazal

Post Whore
No replying in a smart ass way just damages your cause ... people are even more likely to dig their heals in

Meh.

The same mods who are now lauding the shit posting as interest were snoozing people for disliking the idea a few weeks back. Plenty of constructive things have been said before now and either ignored or replied to with snoot by Gronk/TPB and their loyal little toy poodle Suity.

Not sure I agree with you on that tbh mate

Eelogical

Referee

My only suggestion is to also lock other threads when certain milestones occur. For example, lock the team list thread once game day starts.

I honestly don't get the constant whining about what has happened. By all means raise your concerns but the continued f**kwittery from some people who's posts I always respect has been a bit disappointing.
Great! Would you like to see this resolved via a poll and then abide by the result?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I don’t see why there shouldn’t be a poll to get the general consensus. If the mods don’t feel it necessary, there are a multitude of external platforms that could be used to set up a poll and we could provide a link for everyone and anyone to vote.

But seriously, I can’t see a single reason why it’s not a good idea for the mods to set up a poll on here. Surely you want a forum that the majority of punters prefer.
If I was a mod the only poll I'd be establishing is one to shove up whiny bitches coights.

Bazal

Post Whore

Lol you've had more than your fair share of spats with Suity just as one example tbh....we're all in the same glass house in this forum, Gaz

Eelogical

Referee
Meh.

The same mods who are now lauding the shit posting as interest were snoozing people for disliking the idea a few weeks back. Plenty of constructive things have been said before now and either ignored or replied to with snoot by Gronk/TPB and their loyal little toy poodle Suity.

Not sure I agree with you on that tbh mate
Baz, would you like a poll and accept the result no matter which way it went?

Bazal

Post Whore
Baz, would you like a poll and accept the result no matter which way it went?

Couldn't care less about a poll tbh.

If the game day thread stays as it should, I'll post as much as I used to. If it stays as it is now (ie locked), I'll continue posting more in the NRL game day threads. If people vote to lock people out of discussion, there are other options.

Separate my responding to Suity being a complete knob from the game day thread discussion. Two different things, one is just borne from the other

Latest posts